Chapter 2

I lay on the floor in his arms, gasping for air, "do you need to head back?" Dick asks getting up off the floor and getting dressed, "I do, but I don't want to." I said as I get dressed, "we can see each other again soon!" Dick says getting closer to me, "when is soon?" I ask as I fall into his arms, "tomorrow?" he asks as he kisses my head, "tomorrow's good, do the whole stand and deliver thing again, it was kinda sexy, but do it in the exact same place!" I say as I pull away from him and go outside to get my coat, "ok I'll do the exact same thing as I did earlier." He chuckles as he follows me out, he takes my coat off the branch and helps me put it on, then he takes his coat off the branch next to mine and puts it on, he helps me get on the horse and quickly gets on himself, I hold on to his waist tightly as we set off. Soon we arrive back to where we met, he helps me off his horse "I love you, I'll see you tomorrow." He says as he gives me a kiss, "I love you too, I can't wait for tomorrow!" I say as I pull away from his hug, I quickly run back to my house. When I arrive back at home my mum is waiting for me, "where have you been??" She asks concerned, "looking for Dick Turpin!!" I say happily, "why are you back so late?" Mum asks, "I know I'm late, I'm sorry I just got... carried away... while looking for him!" I say slowly, "ok don't let it happen again, I was worried!" Mum says giving me a hug, "I'm sorry mother." I walk back to my "bed" and get into it, I smile to myself as I imagine being in Dick's arms, I soon fall asleep. The next morning I wake up, quickly get dressed and run towards my mum, "bye mum I'll see you later!" I say kissing her cheek, "your going out early!" She says holding me back, "I know! That means I'll be back earlier!" I say heading out the door and quickly shutting it again so I can't hear my mum anymore, I run to the forest, and I see Dick waiting for me, "hello darling!" I look at him as if he had forgotten something, he looks at me and smiles, "oh yes... stand and deliver your money or your life!!" He says with a little giggle, I hug him for a bit, as I pull away from his hug I see another horse standing next to his horse, "who's horse is that?" I ask, "yours!!" He says happily, "where did you get it from??" I ask still confused, "that..." he wiggles his finger "doesn't matter." He says with a smile, "ok then!" I say getting onto the horse, Dick quickly gets on his horse and leads me to the shelter we were at yesterday, he helps me off my horse and opens the door, inside the broken bench is still there but there are two new chairs and two new blankets, "how did you get this?!" I ask in shock, "again, it doesn't matter!!" He says as he sits on one of the chairs and pats the other telling me to sit down, I sit next to him and he wraps his arm around me, we sit and talk for a while, "you look cold, are you ok?" Dick asks, "I am quite cold but it's fine!" I reply trying not to shiver, "here take my jacket." He says as he wraps his jacket around me. "Thank you." I say as I start to warm up. He smiles, "we can't stay here Dick." I say, "we'll I haven't got anywhere else to go!" He says, "do you have any money?" I ask "I have a few bob, but I don't know how far that would get us!" He says, "well I have some money and I could try and get some of my dads money!" I say enthusiastically, "ok!" He says, we sit together for a little bit longer and laugh and talk together, "I better get going!" I say getting up, "so soon?" He says, "yes, mum was worried yesterday, but I'll be early again tomorrow!" I say holding his hand as we walk out the door, he helps me on my horse and leads me back to our meeting place. "See you tomorrow my love." Dick says giving me a long kiss, "love you!" I say running towards my house. I soon arrive back at home and mum and dad are both waiting for me, "hi dad! Your back early!!" I say giving my dad a hug, "hello Y/N." He says happily, "hi mum!" I say happily, "hello darling! Good to see you back earlier today!" She says giving me a hug, "yes! There were a lot of people searching today so I thought I'd come home!" I smile, "ok darling!" Your father brought home a loaf of bread for us today!" Mum says excitedly, "aw thanks dad!" I say hugging him again, "that's alright love" he smiles. We share the bread out evenly between me, my mum, my dad and my younger brother and sister, we eat the bread and all go to bed. The next morning I wake up before everyone else, I get an old sack and put all my money and some of my fathers money in the sack, I run out the door and head for the forest, I see Dick in the distance, I run towards him and jump into his arms, "hello darling!" He says kissing me, he hands me all the money he had collected, and I put it in the sack, "how much have we got?" He asks, "enough for a cheap place to stay!" I say happily, he looks at me excitedly, "I'll have to go and buy the place though... for obvious reasons." I say laughing, "yeah I'll go to the shelter and wait you come and get me when your done!" Dick says getting on his horse, "okay love you!" I say getting on my horse, the horse walks out of the woods and walks to a house that's for sale, I get off my horse and tie her up outside the house, I walk around the house for a bit then I'm approached by a short gentleman, "good morning ma'am can I help you?" He asks while holding out his hand. "Morning! Yes. I would like to buy this house please!" I say shaking his hand, "well then maybe we should take a look inside!" He says as he opens the door, I look inside and I'm immediately amazed, it's absolutely stunning, it's better than my house, "gorgeous ain't it?" The gentleman says, "yes! Yes it's- it's beautiful!" I say still amazed, we walk around for a bit, and then we get back to the front door, "so you interested?" He asks. "Yes! I'm so interested!" I say enthusiastically, "right then! It's obviously gonna cost ya" he says, "about £500 good for ya?" He asks, I look in the sack nervously, "yes! That should cover it!" He takes the sack and counts the money, "perfect amount ma'am!" He says happily, I let out a sigh of relief, "that's great, thank you." I smile, "you seem quite young to be buying a house ma'am" he says, "I know I look young but I'm actually 36!" Im not, I'm obviously only 24, "oh alright ma'am! Well I'll leave you to it! Here are the keys!" He hands me the keys to the house, I smile "thank you!" I take the keys and he leaves. I untie my horse and climb up, we run to the forest and to the shelter, "Dick!!!" I shout I walk into the shelter and he stands up and gives me a hug, "all done?" He asks, I look up to him and hold out the keys, "does this answer your question?!" I say excitedly, he picks me up and spins me round, then he kisses me, "we actually own a house together!" He says happily! "I'll show you where it is!" I say as we leave. We head for the house, when we arrive we tie up our horses outside and walk into the house "wow..." Dick says looking all around, "its absolutely amazing darling!!" He says as he kisses me, "does it have a bedroom?" Dick asks flirtatiously slowly getting closer, "who says we need a bedroom..." I whisper, he picks me up and pushes me against a wall and kisses me...