Chapter 5

-A year later-

"Hello baby!" I say lifting my son Charlie out of his crib, Dick leans over me, "he's such a cutie!" He says beaming, I rock Charlie for a bit, "Dick, I think I should go back to mums and introduce Charlie to her" I say holding my baby close to me, "I think you should do whatever you're comfortable with, and if that means going to see your mum, I say you should go!" Dick says as he takes Charlie away from me. I decide that I should go and introduce Charlie to mother, I mean it is her grandson of course, she can't turn him away... can she? I take Charlie away from Dick, who is sitting in a chair babbling like a baby, it's the cutest thing ever, "alright little man! It's bed time!" I say lifting up Charlie, "okay mum!" Dick says jokingly, I giggle at him, "daddy's silly isnt he!" I say as Charlie chuckles, I carry him to his crib and place him down, "night night little one, we have a busy day tomorrow, your going to meet your grandma! She's lovely... honestly" I say as I give him a kiss on the head. I walk out of his room, and go over to Dick and snuggle up to him, "Do you think I should tell mum about, you know... us?" I ask as Dick puts his arm around me, "ooo I'm not sure if that's a good idea babe..." he says with hesitation, "yeah maybe it's not such a good idea, but what if she asks who the father is?" I ask, "just say you broke up with him, and that he's not important!" Dick says enthusiastically, I giggle at him, "that's a good idea!" We laugh for a bit, then I hear Charlie cry, I start to get up, "don't worry darling! I've got him!" Dick says jumping up, I smile as he walks away, "I love you!!" I shout as he goes into Charlies room, "I love you too!" Dick shouts from Charlies room.
The next morning, I wake up really early, Dick is still fast asleep but I hear Charlie babbling in his room, I get off my bed and go into his room, "good morning my darling!" I say with a smile, Charlie looks at me and smiles, I pick him up and feed him. After a while I hear Dick get off the bed, he walks into Charlies room, "good morning my darlings." He says in a deep, sexy morning voice, I slightly bite my lip, I put Charlie back in his crib and walk over to Dick and kiss him, he wraps his arms around me, "follow me..." Dick says in his deep, sexy voice. He takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom and shuts the door behind him, I run over to him and leap into his arms, I wrap my legs around him as we kiss, "we shouldn't..." I say still in his arms, "but... you know... I'm kind of in the mood now..." he says calmly, "well as you're in the mood..." I say as I bite my lip and take my clothes off, Dick helps me. We fuck for a while, then Charlie starts crying, "oh for fuck sake" Dick says annoyed, "I better go check on him, I'll be back in a minute!" I say quickly putting a big shirt on and running to Charlies room, "hello baby! This better be good, daddy and I were doing... something!" I say jokingly, Charlie babbles at me, "oh really?" Charlie babbles a bit more, "oh well that is important! Here you go then!" I say as I give him a bottle of milk. "Is that better?" Charlie smiles and babbles, "ok good! Im just going to finish what I was doing then we are going to see your nana!" I say putting Charlie in his crib. I run back into our room and take the shirt off. After a while we hear Charlie babbling again, luckily we are finished this time, "he's lucky, this time he isn't interrupting!" Dick says as he heads to our water pump to wash himself, I laugh at him and follow him to the water pump. When I have finished I get dressed, I go into Charlies room and get him changed. I take him out of his crib and put him in his pram, "right! I'm going to see mum I'll see you later, I love you." I say giving him a kiss, "love you too my darling, look after my boy!" Dick chuckles, "will do!" I say as I walk out the door, I walk down to my mums house, it only takes me about 10 minutes to get there, I soon arrive, I knock on the door and my little sister answers the door, "ah oh my goodness!! Mum! It's Y/N she's back!!!" My mum comes running to the door, "oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in so long, I know I told you to to get out, but I didn't think you would take it literally!" She hugs me then sees my baby, "oh gosh this is my grandson!" She picks him up, I walk into their house and sit down, mum follows behind with Charlie, "so what's his name then?!" Mum asks with a smile, "Charlie." I say quickly, "who's the father? Did you find him?" Mum asks with a bit of sarcasm, I think back to what Dick told me to say, I decide to tell her about Dick to get her a bit annoyed, "I did find him, we are happily living together..." I say feeling smug, I take Charlie away from her and start to stand up, "so what's the fathers name?" Mum asks spitefully, I stare at her and give her a slight smile, "his name? Why, it's Mr Richard Turpin." I say as I head out towards the door, "what!!! YOU FUCKED A CRIMINAL?! GET OUT NOW!" I smile at her, "fucked is past tense, I'm still doing it! And don't worry, I'm leaving." I say slamming the door behind me causing it to crumble into dust, I walk home quickly.
When I get home I walk over to Dick and hand him Charlie, "are you alright love?" I smile at him, "I'm absolutely amazing!" I put Charlie back in his pram and sit on Dicks lap, "but I'd feel even better if you were fucking me." I say kissing him passionately, "your wish is my command..." Dick says in a husky voice...