Megaman x Robotic Reader!

This is a request from princessashlee925!

You were a robot/gunner,you had a little crush on Megaman.You had a (f/c) robotic parts and almost your face showed.But not all the smashers think your a girl.When you and Sumas met she knew you were a girl because you know.Anyways lets start the story!

~Megaman pov~

I always keep staring at this person every time I train.I really don't know why.I was sitting watching (name) train and then Falco touched me on the shoulder.'I know who your staring at.Just a hint I realy don't know if (name) is a boy with a girl name and voice,or it's just a girl but if you want some help on impressing (name) then Ill do that.!'W-what!!Im not staring at (name)!''fine whatever you say.'Then I thought about and said fine.So the first one was Falco needing help with something but no.second no!and third don't even get me started I think this one got even worse!!!But I finally decided I will just ask her out.

So I went to (name)'s room and knocked on it.she then opened it and I had a shock face that t saw her with her mask.We both were blushing and then I said it.'um....(name) would you go on a date with me?'She stared at me with a redface and said yes then we looked each other in the eyes and I did not expected this but we kissed than both of our faces were red.After that we turned around feeling that someone was watching and it was Falco!He then said'Man you guys are good!'

You