~DEDE DADDY~ Dedede x reader

BEWARE: THIS IS NOT FOR THE CHILDREN JESUS.THIS A 🍋

~~~~~~

You were Dedede's royal adviser. Although back in Dreamland he never really listened to you, you were still somewhat being paid. Something about him made your heart beat fast every time he got near. Ever since the day you had to take care of him while he had a cold. But at the moment right now you are longer in Dreamland. But in the smash mansion. You've only fought Dedede two or three times. But he mostly won.  You weren't really strong much but your defense was pretty high..Anyways this get back to the story.

(Reader's p.o.v)

I was in the TV room alone with Lucina. We somehow became best friends since we share the same interests and such. We were watching Spongebob because I mean why not? Lucina turned to me"Hey can you get something for us to eat?"I pouted and sighed "Why can't you??"I whined "Because this is my favorite episode "She points at the TV."Fine.. "I groaned as I walk out to go in the kitchen. As I walk in I bumped into someone and fall onto my bum. I then heard a voice "Hey watch where you're go-..." I looked up to see Dedede. I quickly stood up in panic and nervously smiled"Sire I am so sorry! "Dedede sighed "It's alright just do whatever you were gonna do"He huffed. I nodded "So um..Dedede.."For some reason I always get nervous when I call him by his name"Would you like to watch a movie witch Lucina and I?"I asked politely. I was afraid that he was starting to get lonely. (No shit why you think this is a lemon bitch) He thought about and nodded."S-Sure? "He says. I smiled "Yay"I then started to cook the popcorn. Not even cook all you really do it put the bag in the microwave..

There was a awkward silence.

"So um..."Dedede finally spoke

"Its been a very long time since we've talked to each other. I've noticed you and Kirby starting to bond"I giggled a bit

"Hey we're still not friends "He pouts

"Frienemies?"I smiled

"Nothing involved with friendship "

"Okay then."I rolled my eyes then I looked at him.

"Dedede.. "

"(y/n)..I like you.. Please accept my affections!Escargoon has trained me for this but man this is just hard and-"

I smirked and held his hand. He looked at me. Without in words I pulled him into his dorm"I like you too.. "I blushed.

THE TWO OF YOU HAD A SLOPPY MAKEOUT SESSION.

AFTER THAT HE PUT HIS

DE DE DICK INSIDE OF YOU.

LATER IN 9 MONTHS YOU HAD BABY PENGUINS AND ESCARGOON WAS JELLY AF

THE END.

-----------

LOLLLLLLLL