Captain Falcon x reader

YOUR A SINGLE MOTHER IN THIS LADIES

----

(Readers pov)

I was walking around the halls. Why? Well I was looking for my dear son Johnson (Lol just change it if you want) I soon saw Captain Falcon "Why hello Douglas "I waved at him. He stopped doing his business and turned to me"Why hello (y/n)"He waves back. "Got any new sweet moves? You know you gotta show your moves "He did the small finger guns at you. He was referring to my dancing. Dancing is my hobby and I have gotten fame for my talents back at my world. I nodded my head"Sorry Douglass but no. I've been busy trying to convince Johnson to confess this young lady"I smiled. When I came to smash mansion many of the fighters didn't believe I actually gave birth to Johnson. I just don't look like I even gave birth at all.  It was mostly because of dancing.."Oh who's the lucky lady"He asked "It's Lucina."I whispered "He just makes the cutest faces when he see her"I giggled.

(Captain Falcons pov)

I chuckled. Man (y/n) is such a kind woman. She just so beautiful.. I know she's single for a fact. She had told me a bit about her past. I not sure if she would be interested but if she is then.. Her son is going to hunt me down for answers "So hey um..(y/n).."

"Yes? "She replied

"Do you have to go to dinner with me. Just me and your beautiful self"I attempted to he flirtatious. Not like it was really new?

(Third point of view lolll)

You blushed bright pink. You quickly nodded"Yes!Oh my when and where?"You asked with a smile. "Anytime you want baby"He chuckles.

-----

BYE OKAY SO THUS IS A LAZY OME CUZ I NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING LOLLL