Dora-Ike x Reader

Hahahahahahaha I am Dora

------

You and your CRUSH Ikr were watching Dora in the living room because Pit and readerChan2 were watching it with their kid.

You were silently laughing at Ike.Everytime Dora asked a question he would scream the answers multiple times due to the fact that Dora always took a long ass time to answer and the answers were pretty fucking obvious.

It was very funny how come Pit's kid didn't answer but Ike did.

Then a scene with swiper came on. As soon as Dora starting saying" Swiper no swiping ",Ikr followed along.

That's when Pit and his family started wheezing hard with you.

Then Ike got a idea!

On that night you were getting ready to go to sleep.You had your jammys on and everything.

As you were in the bathroom you heard someone walk into your dorm.You had a sweat mark and pulled your fists up incase if it was some kind of invader.

As soon as you walked out and into your room you saw Ike dressed up as a sexy Swiper (I'm crying lol)

You were at the mid point of having a nosebleed or laughing your ass off.

Ike saw you and pinned you onto the wall

He whispered in your ear and said"Time to swipe your kiss"

When your future kids asked him how he met their mother. He gets all nervous and it's all his damn fault for having such a awkward confession

------

I can explain lol