Lucina x Fem Reader

Okay so like idk if you ever heard of Hayley Kiyoko you have my love and respect lol

Also (bf/n) means boyfriend's name lol

________

You were a princess from your game. One of the prettiest too. You knew that most men would just try to win you over but it never worked. No one knew why. No one even remembered the last time you've ever dated a man outside and in your game.

Your best friend was Lucina. The two of you were extremely close. You two couldn't imagine a world without each other. She made you happy and you made her happy too. But you've had thoughts about her. Thoughts that a best friend wouldn't be thinking about their friend. You've even dreamed of those thoughts. It bothered you. Especially since Lucina was in a relationship already. He was a man in the Mansion. That was (bf/n)(that guy can be your choice lol)

Ever since he came into her life it bothered you. You didn't know why. It was just the thought and sight of Lucina and (bf/n) being and acting like a couple was just bothersome to you.

You did have someone to talk to other than Lucina. Dark pit was your other friend though he didn't really hang out with you and Lucina together, he still was considered a friend to you two.

Lately you've been telling Dark pit about this. He seemed like he was hiding something as well. Everytime the two of you talked about it he'd always looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

Today was one of those days.

"I just don't understand Dark pit! I really don't! Almost every night I have those...dreams..." You blushed and looked through the window to see Lucina and (bf/n) holding hands and acting like well.. a couple.

"Evey time... I dream of us.. Happy and... And.."You looked at Dark pit once more.

"Since when was he ever important?? I was fine before we came in!" You groaned and held your head. "I can't stop it!"

Dark pit looked at the window and back at you. "(Y/n).. Look just try to get to the root of the...Problem" he said that last word with a unsure voice.

You nodded "Your not as dark and gloomy as people say you are. Your just... In a shell that's all??" You smiled at him.

Later that day you met up with Lucina at the training room. Your heart of pounding. You didn't know why. It happened every time you saw her. Even when you imagined her.

"(Y/n)"

You got out of your daze as you looked at Lucina.

"Are you ready to train?"she asked.

You nodded with a smile.

A hour passed of you two training. Training was always fun. Especially since after them the two of you would just hang in there and talk and have laughs together.

"Hey so your going to the dance tommorow right?" Lucina asked.

"Of course I am! I wouldn't let you be alone in there" you did a small laugh.

Lucina laughed as well. You always thought that her laughs were so pretty. You blushed a bit before someone had to disturb the two of you.

"Hey babe!" (Bf/n) walked in with a smirk.

"Oh hey" Lucina gave him a hug.

You looked away in discomfort before they broke the hug.

"Hey so I'll see you tomorrow to get ready before the dance right?" Lucina said

You nodded and gave her a hug before leaving.

You later went to hang out with Dark pit again but in the theatre room.