First Meet

You where shopping for groceries when you heard the store tv go to the news channel.

'...Serial killer Issac Foster, the main suspect of the kidnapping of Rachel Gardner and 86 other murders has escaped from death row. Eye witnesses say he was..'

Curious, you decided to purchase the items you had and started heading to where he was last scene. You where curious, and you couldn't die even if you tried. And trust me, you tried. You hoped that he would finally end your miserable life and headed there.

-

-

-

It was dark. You walked through the alleyway skipping and jumping through. Your h/l h/c hair blew through the wind as you went deeper through the alley. Suddenly, you heard a laugh and a blade was faced towards your neck.

"Heheheheh.. You sure have some guts little girl" A voice snickered "Didn't your parents ever tell you to stay at home at night?"

You turned around to see a man covered in bandages. He had black hair and wore a gray hoodie. The man was holding a large scythe that was pointed at your neck. Your eyes sparkled as you thought of the possible deaths. Was this finally your time?! You trembled in excitement.

Though, to him you looked afraid. He gave you a big grin as he lifted his scythe from your neck and placed it on his shoulder. You felt a slight sadness when he did that. Was he not gonna kill you?

"You have three seconds to run" the man smirked as he held up three fingers "If I catch you your dead!"

The man started laughing as he stared down at you. You looked up at him and turned around.

"Huh? You in shock little girl?" He raised an eyebrow "Run! I'm I fucking serial killer!"

"I don't feel like running" you muttered

"Heh?" The man said in confusion

"Hey mister.." You smiled as you looked up at him "Can you kill me?"

The man's eyes widened as he turned around and threw up. "OH HELL NAH NOT THIS AGAIN!!" He shouted. The man turned around to look you in the eyes. He noticed that your eyes looked similar to a certain blond haired girl he used to know.

"Listen up Rachel 2" He scowled while leaning down "i ain't some charity worker! If you want to die then go kill yourself for all I care!"

"I've tried" you frowned "Nothing seems to kill me"

The man looked back at you with curiously. 'Damn what is up with the people today!' He thought to himself. The resemblance between you and Rachel was undeniable to him. To be honest, he sorta missed the kid. Then, he thought about something.

"Ok then, sure kid" he said "I'll kill ya"

"Really!" Your eyes lit up

"Yeah, but first you gotta pay me" he scowled "Food and shelter- oh and bandages"

You looked back at him with eyes widened. You didn't understand his logic, though you where kinda weird yourself so you can't really judge. Also he called you Rachel 2. What was that all about?

"Ok" you answered "But you HAVE to kill me"

"Alright then" he grinned and put his hand out "It's a deal! A year and your dead!"

You smiled and shook his hand. This was the beginning of something new.