Hypocrite

WARNING: EXPLICIT GORE AND SUICIDAl IDEATION

The two of you walked home in silence. I mean, after what just happened I think it's warranted.

On your way home, you had considered getting run over again, but Zack reminded you that he wants to kill you. So you didn't die. Not that you could anyways.

"Hey, Y/N" Zack spat in an attempt to understand what happened "The fuck was that earlier?"

"I'm not sure"

The two of you went silent. None of you knew two shits about what just happened. Nor did any of you want to pry too much into it. So you both acted like it didn't happen, though awkward.

-

-

You woke up in a hurry, grabbing your clothes and running down the hallway. On the way, Zack just woken up and started to walk out of his room.

"Hey Y/N what-" he said, quickly being interrupted by your fast pace

"SORRY GOTTA GO!", you ran out of your apartment, slamming the door behind you as you left a confused Isaac Foster at home.

"What the hell was that about" he frowned

After a few hours, you still hadn't come back. Changing his clothes and bandages, Zack went out to go and find you. He left his scythe behind though. Even if he was royalty pissed about the rule you made about him and his weapons.

He walked down the streets before something caught his eye.

Blood

Walking towards the bloody alleyway, he had saw someone he had thought he'd never see with a knife in hand. You

"Well this isn't this a fucking surprise" he scoffed

"Zack-?"

You turned towards him, a knife still lodged into your stomach. You tried to speak but you choked on your own blood. You reached towards the bucket behind you before pulling the muscle you were looking for out of your body. There was a man behind you who was on deaths door. It was truly a horrifying sight.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Zack shouted, grabbing your wrist away from your wound "I don't give two shits about your weird SH habits but I can't have you killing yourself before I do"

"I'm not trying to kill myself.."

"Sure your not kid"

"I'm not a kid either"

Lightly pushing yourself away from him, you grabbed the bucket behind you, as well as the jug of water you had also brought with you. Painfully, you pulled the knife out of your stomach. Though you struggled, you lifted the jug over your head and cleaned the blood off of you. Zack looked at you with confused eyes.

"Here, look" you lifted your shirt slightly to show him the wound. To his surprise, it had already started closing up

"What in the motherfu—"

"Disgusting right?" You chuckled pitifully "I told you I couldn't die"

"Well shit— I thought you were kidding-"

"Well I wasn't." There was an awkward silence for a few moments. He had struck a nerve.

"..aren't you going to ask why there's a dead man over there?"

Zack scoffed, "I couldn't give a rats ass about your hobbies. Have you forgotten that I'm a serial killer?"

You stared up at him before grabbing the knife that you had dropped on the floor. Glancing at the man behind you with dark eyes, you walked towards him. You leaned down to whisper something in his ear before slashing his throat mercilessly. For someone who had stopped Zack from killing someone the night before, it was a hypocritical thing to do.

"Maybe in your next life you'll be a better person"

"Watchya gonna do with a bunch of your organs anyways?" Zack said, leaning down to look at the bucket of flesh. If it was anyone else, they would've been horrified.

"I'm gonna sell them. It's damaged anyways"

"Is that how you earn money?"

"Yup"

Zack sighed before taking off his hoodie "Arms up idiot"

Confused, you put your arms up. He slipped on his grey hoodie over your shoulders and fixed your hair. You were about to say something before he picked up your bucket AND YEETED IT.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK—"

Zack put one arm under your legs and another behind your back before picking you up bridal style. Still pissed, you yelled at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOU-"

"Don't do this shit anymore."

Bewildered, you looked up to see his face. He didn't have a sad expression, nor was it one out of pity. His eyes looked down at you, slightly darker than usual. For once, he looked serious.

He carried you back to the apartment. After he got the both of you in through the doorway, he threw you against the couch. Hissing a bit from the pain, (especially because of your recent injuries) you looked back up to him.

"Listen closely bitch" He held your chin and made you look him in the eyes. Your faces were inches away from each other "I promised that I would kill you"

"I know but I wasn't—"

"Don't make me a fucking liar"

At this moment and time, you were intimidated by the man in front of you. He looked as if he was a beast hunting it's prey. For a second, you swore you saw his eyes glow.

"..I won't.. I promise" you whispered, just loud enough for him to hear it

He narrowed his eyes at you before letting go of your chin and getting off of you "Good. Now make some breakfast I'm starving!"

"Alright, alright Your Majesty" you giggled playfully. You had to admit, earlier, what he did for you was pretty sweet.

"Just shut up and make the food" he put his hand on the back of his neck, slightly flustered.

Maybe living with this serial killer wasn't so bad after all

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello hello hello Author here

This fanfic is like one of my worst works but it still gets more views than my other ones 🧍‍♀️

ANYWAYS, If this chapter gets 5 votes then I'll continue the story
I'm running out of motivation tbh

AUTHOR OUT