Shut up

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks since Zack Foster moved in with you. You had noticed that the man was actually pretty stupid for a serial killer, and that he had this abnormally large fear of fire. He also disappeared at night from time to time. You had insomnia so you always noticed him sneaking out. You never did anything about it though. What he does means nothing to you.

All that matters is that he kills you in the end

-

-

-

You got out of bed in the middle of the night to get milk but it was out. You where about to go back to your room when you saw a familiar tall figure approaching you from the shadows.

"Hey kid" Zack said "I'm going out for a while don't come looking for me"

"Ok" you answered "Can you get some milk while you're there"

Zack rose an eyebrow at how quickly you agreed. Did you trust him that much? He didn't believe it.

"Hell no" he scowled "Get it yourself kid"

"Ah ok" you answered "Also why do you keep calling me a kid, I'm older than you"

Zack froze for a minute, processing what you just said "WHAT-?!"

"Mhm" you nodded "I'm 24 according to the news your 20"

"I'm not believing it" He said as he leaned down to your height "Why you this small when your older"

"I don't know, I think your just abnormally tall" you answered

"Ahh whatever I'm going now" Zack groaned

"Ah- I'm coming too! I need to do groceries anyways"

-

-

-

"Thank you for your purchase Miss!" The cashier said while handing you a plastic bag

You nodded and left the store. You decided it would be too much of a hassle to go back the long way so you went down the shortcut down the alleyways. You would probably be attacked, especially since it's night. But you didn't care. After all, you wanted death.

Suddenly, you heard a scream in the distance and an oh-so-familiar laugh.

"AHHHH PLEASE NO OH GOD NO! SPARE ME PLEASE!!" The unfamiliar voice screamed

"OH NO YA DON'T COME HERE YA LITTLE BITCH!"

You turned to your left to see a woman in a red dress running towards you and Zack right behind her. Her leg was bleeding and she smiled when she saw you.

"PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! SAVE ME!" She gasped and cried

The woman jumped towards your arms but you dodged her as she fell down. You where about to walk away but she pulled onto your dress.

"Tch" Zack scowled "Hey, hand her over Y/n"

"YOU KNOW HIM?!" The woman shouted "PLEASE, CONVINCE HIM NOT TO KILL ME I WILL DO ANYTHING!"

"Ok" you answered briefly "Zack can you-"

"No fucking chance" Zack answered quickly "Now do I have to repeat myself or are you gonna listen?"

You replied with a brief sigh before turning your head towards the woman. She was shaking her head 'no' as she cried in fear. Then, you turned your head back to Zack as he was clearly pissed that you interrupted.

This was a problem. You didn't show it on your face but you where actually quite scared for the woman. You where okay with Zack killing you, but you didn't realize how many innocent lives he took. Now that your witnessing one of his murders you couldn't help but feel a bit sorry.

"Tch" Zack scowled.

Zack grabbed the woman and raised up his scythe. In panic, you tackled Zack, making him fall on his butt.

"HURRY UP AND RUN" You shouted

The woman nodded in response and ran as fast as she could. You looked back at Zack who was practically fuming with rage.

"Listen here you little bitch..." Zack muttered before showing you an angered expression "NEVER IN FUCKING HELL DO YOU EVER INTERRUPT ME DO YA HEAR?"

You glanced behind you. You swore you felt someone watching you..

Zack started shouting at you, throwing curses and insults at you as you just looked back at him. 'What should I do to calm him down...' you thought to yourself.

"Zack" you said

Zack didn't pay any attention to you. He was too angry to hear you over his obnoxious shouting. You suddenly had an idea.. what if.

"HEY YA LITTLE BITCH YOU LISTENING?" Zack screamed

You placed on of your hands on his cheek as his eyes widened in surprised. You took your other hand and used it to push you forward slowly to Zack's face. He wasn't stopping you for some reason. Nor was he shouting anymore. You leaned in to give him kiss on the lips.

For some reason, he didn't react. You pulled away to see a flushed-confused Zack staring back at you.

"Shut up.." you muttered in his ear and stood up. Glancing behind you once more, you could feel the presence leaving.

"W-What the hell.. you-" Zack stuttered as he placed two of his fingers on his lips.

"We should get back home.." You interrupted, cheeks slightly flushed with shades of pink and red.