Secrets ❗️

WARNING: SMUT AND GORE

-

It all happened in a flash. One second you were smiling, the next, you were stabbing Andrew. You sat on Andrew's stomach and stabbed him randomly. Your dress was covered in blood and you could hear Andrew scream in pain.

Zack was behind you, so shocked he froze up.

You stabbed Andrew several of times until your were satisfied, ultimately spilling blood everywhere. You couldn't tell how much time had passed, only that now the moon was out, and you could see it from the window.

"Wow" you heard from behind you "Didn't expect that"

Zack wasn't scared in the slightest, but he was somewhat concerned for you. Have you always been this way?

"Mhm.." you hummed "Can you carry me?"

"Hah, I'm not your servant" he scoffed "get up yourself"

You looked straight into Zack's eyes. He didn't look at the blood on your dress or the man lying dead underneath you. He just saw you.

"Carry me Zack" you commanded

Zack wanted to protest but something in him wanted to listen. He couldn't tell if it was the way you looked at him or the moonlight on your skin. Something about you made him feel funny

"Damn brat" he complained before carrying you bridal style. You held onto him and hummed in satisfaction, leaving your purse and knife behind.

Walking through the halls, you saw the terror in the children's eyes as you passed. Some looked in admiration. Some looked in gratefulness. Mostly looked in terror though.

"So who was that guy anyways" Zack finally asked

"He raised me"

"Ugh really?! Glad I don't have parents" Zack complained

You giggled at his complaint. You could tell he wasn't joking but it was funny in a way. You glanced at him before you buried your head in his chest.

".. he called you an Angel right?"

"Yeah" he answered "Before I met you I lived in this tower sorta place where I could kill whoever I wanted. People who owned a floor would be called Angels"

"I see" you thought aloud "it was probably one of Andrews experiments"

"Makes sense"

-

-

Once you got home you took a shower and changed into something comfortable. After you finished changing, you joined Zack on the couch.

"Zack" you said "Your hoodie's stained. Go put it in the basket"

"And who's fault is that?" Zack frowned

"Hm~ I don't know"

You stared at Zack—more specifically his bandages. They were worn out and stained with blood.

"We should change your bandages today" you huffed "Go take a shower and I'll fetch you some more"

"Kay" he said lazily

You waited in the living room until Zack was finished. He came back with no bandages on his body, showing his scars clearly. After a while, Zack got used to you seeing his bare skin. He was more comfortable around you.