His name is Issac Foster

You sighed as the man behind you was attracting so much attention. With him holding a scythe and all— AND THE FACT THAT HE'S A GODDAMN SERIAL KILLER.

You didn't mind the stares and all, but it would be troublesome if you went to prison. So you pulled the man into the nearest alleyway. His eyes widened with surprise when you did this.

"Wait here" You said "I'll get you some new clothes"

"OI WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN BOSS ME AROUND I-"

"Do you want to be arrested again or something?" You scowled

"Err.."

You made your way to the clothing store nearby and got a men's hoodie and some pants. Once you went back to the alleyway you left Zack in you where surprised to see him on the floor, bleeding out. In a panic you lifted him up.

"HEY!" You shouted. You shook him around a little bit but he didn't wake up— you needed to get him home, and fast.

-

-

-

After finally making it back to your house, you reached for a drawer that held your old nursing school stuff. You took bandages and some stitches just in case and came back to Zack.

His breathing was shallow. You could tell he was dying. You lifted his hoodie off of him which revealed messy bandages all over.

"Shit.." you cursed under your breath

You unbandaged his chest which had 4 bullet holes through the abdomen. You got some tweezers and started to take the bullets out. You could hear him wince from the pain but ignored it. After the bullets where out, you disinfected his wounds and stitched them together.

After that, you grabbed a wet towel and started tending to his other wounds. This man stank. Like STANK STANK. After you where done, you replaced his old bandages with new ones. You saw— everything part of you was flustered but you knew it wasn't the time for that.

You took his dirty hoodie to the wash and let him rest in the guest bedroom. What a mess.

-

-

-

Zack woke up to a delicious smell. He got up suddenly causing his wounds to cause some pain which made him wince. You heard it and quickly made your way to him.

"Mother of- Get your ass back down!" You shouted "And don't get up that quickly"

Zack gave a look that said he wanted to fight you about not telling him what to do or what not, but he stayed silent. He later back down as you told him and you sighed in relief. You leaned down to look at his bandages and started to take them off when he put his hand on your wrist.

"What the hell do you think your doing" Zack scowled

"Checking your wounds" You answered "Now lay back down and let me do my th-"

Before you could finish, Zack got up and walked to the mirror.

"HEY! I STILL HAVEN'T-"

"Oi" he interrupted "How much did you see?"

He glared at you as your cheeks burned bright pink. You forgot that you had seen literally everything.

"Oi! I'm talking to you!" He repeated

"Sh-shut up!" You said flustered "Breakfast is ready! Take a shower and get to the damn table"

You walked out of his room as you went back to the table and started eating. After about 15 minutes, Zack walked out with a towel over his neck, only wearing his bandages and some pants.

"Hey, put a shirt on idiot" you scowled

"Why?" Zack smirk "It's not like you haven't seen everything"

Your cheeks turned red as you threw an apple at his face. He caught it perfectly and glared at you.

"Whatever" you said "Eat"

Zack took the Apple and brought it to his mouth as he sat down at the table and stared at the food you made.

"This isn't poisoned is it?" He raised a brow at you

"Why would I poison it?" You said blatantly "I'm still waiting for you to kill me"

"Tch" he mumbled "Whatever Rachel #2"

He took a bite as his eyes shined. He started eating messily, getting rice all over the table. It's like this man has been surviving on crumbs his whole life.

"Issac" You said to him. He paused once you said it "That is your name right?"

"Zack" He answered "Call me Zack"

"Alright Zack" you smiled "It's nice to meet you, I'm y/n"

"Y/n.." he muttered, as if he was getting the feel of saying your name.

So her name is Y/N..

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AHHH HIII AUTHOR HERE

We saw daddy Zack's di-

Author out!