030

Chapter thirty - go out?

I woke up pretty early, it was still dark outside when I woke up so I got to watch the sunrise out in our balcony. It's six-thirty now, and Vinnie's still sleeping.

Last night was different than the rest. After I got back into bed after using the restroom, Vinnie and I talked for hours on end until we both fell asleep - with him of course on top of me. -

I couldn't imagine that night going any different honestly, we were both obviously in love with each other in some type of way and it just so happened we confessed to each other on a really big night, at a big event. But to be honest, I was really hoping that Vinnie and I's relationship would be more private from the media. But since we couldn't help ourselves last night, we ended up on cameras of thousands of people. Of course I don't regret that moment last night, but I didn't expect our very first "I love you" would be so public.

I've been tagged on Instagram, Twitter and on TikTok about a million times. And it's pictures of me and Vinnie at the fight. I have to be honest though, the pictures were adorable. Especially the one where Vinnie picked me up and shit.

I got up from the comfy chair on our balcony and walked back inside to get my computer so that I could check a few emails while I wait for Vinnie to wake up. Not that many since I told them I was going on a little vacation but just a few regarding my meetings and photoshoots.

I've always wondered what my life would have been like if I didn't get into social media. I was guessing that by now, I would be applying to go to collage, studying Pediatrics. Or if I hadn't got into social media, I would still be in that horrible toxic relationship with Kevin. Thank god for Chase for forcing me to do this.

.

I was still outside sitting on a chair with my computer on a small table that was playing some of Liza Koshy's funny youtube videos. I was a pretty big fan.

"Morning" I heard a raspy voice say as I looked away from my computer chuckling a bit. Sleepy Vinnie was standing by the door rubbing his eyes "What are you doing out here? It's cold"

"Not really, but it was really cold this morning" I said as I shut my computer and got up from my chair "It was about time you woke up Mr. Hacker"

"It's not my fault that you wake up so early Ms. Hudson" Vinnie said mocking my tone "why are you up so early? It's nine o'clock" He said as I walked to him by the door.

"Woke up around six, couldn't fall back asleep" I said as I wrapped my arms around vinnies neck "it's nine o'clock, shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"You left me alone" Vinnie said with a pout. I smiled as Vinnies lips soon formed a smile "I love you"

I kept the smile on my face "I love you too" I said as Vinnie leaned into my face for a kiss. We were far away from the talking stage, but not at the dating stage yet "anyways, I'm hungry, up for breakfast?" I asked Vinnie as I got my arms off his neck.

"Starving, let's go" Vinnie said as we both went back inside.

It was now later in the day, Vinnie, Noah, Bryce, Nailea, Charli, Dixie and I all went to the beach for a swim since now it was hot outside and we were all bored.

I swam next to Vinnie trying not to drown but float. I was holding onto his back for the past five minutes and I think I got the hang of swimming without touching the ground.

"You sure your ok there?" Vinnie asked as I slowly floated my way over to him "you can get back on my back if you want"

"V, I know how to swim, I just haven't gotten in the water for a while" I said as Bryce and Dixie swam over to the two of us.