Surprise Gift

It wasn't normal of Nikei to sneak into the house at all, he was mostly okay with being seen by his boyfriend and girlfriend when he came home from work. As long as they weren't in the way of him completing the news article he was supposed to write, he was fine with their greetings and affection.

However, today was different. The person he ended up interviewing today was Mitsuhiro Higa, who was more cooperative with female interviewers than with male ones. Mitch was in his third year of attending Hope's Peak Academy, so Nikei needed a disguise to both slip past the academy's security and interview the soccer player.

For that, Nikei needed to crossdress as a woman, which was easily achievable with a loose sweater, a skirt, tights, high heels, and some hair extensions. His skincare and his beauty had made people mistake him for a girl in the past, including Setsuka herself, so all he had to do was pitch up his voice and put on an act long enough to get his interview.

The interview went smoothly, other than Mitch going off-topic to flirt with him a few times, but he had managed to get an interview about the new changes to the Japanese sports industry and how Mitch thinks this will impact the Olympics. Nikei came home successful, but now he dreaded going into the house while dressed up like a girl.

He decided that maybe the best way for him to enter the house was to climb up the side and enter their bedroom through the window. This would be difficult in high heels, but Nikei knew that Mikado left the window open today since he was cleaning the whole house. Using the drain pipe and all of the agility he had, Nikei struggled up to the window.

By a stroke of luck, not only was no one in the room, but he heard the sound of a loud vacuum running. Making good use of this opportunity, he climbed into his house through the window and managed to stick the landing. The door was closed, and Nikei knew that he needed to hurry.

He first took out his hair extensions, which were the most bothering to him, and he put them away in a small drawer reserved for him. As he found his regular clothes and put them on the bed, the door suddenly opened. Mikado had heard someone climbing in through the window, and he had opened the door to investigate.

Nikei's face went pale as he saw Mikado standing in the doorway, staring at the journalist in feminine clothing. "...I can explain-" he began, but already had a feeling that he was screwed when Mikado turned off the vacuum.

"Oh my goodness...Nikei! You keep saying that you aren't anything like a girl, then you dress like this?!" Mikado exclaimed, whose mask looked like it was both blushing and on the verge of laughter. "Why didn't you say so before?! We could have bought many cute dresses for you!"

"Shut up! I don't do this because I enjoy it!" Nikei shot back, his cheeks heating up in embarrassment. "I just needed to get an interview! Stop laughing!"

To Nikei's horror, Setsuka came into the doorframe of the bedroom to investigate the noise. "What's going on in here..." Her voice trailed off as she took in the sights, and she began to smile mischievously. "Ooh, how pretty! Are those tights? They really show off your legs, you know!"

"N-Not you too! I just needed to get an interview dressed like this, I wouldn't get cooperation otherwise!" the journalist tried to explain, backing up towards the bed. All of a sudden, he tripped backwards on his heels and let out a yelp, falling onto the mattress.

Setsuka hurried over to the bed and laid down beside Nikei, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close. "And the sweater's a good material too, you clearly thought of this in advance!" she admired, looking her boyfriend over. "I'd normally say that we've got to have you in this type of clothing more often, but Kado and I would probably be too busy trying to make out with you to actually do our work!"