Thursday, august 5th

Okay so today actually wasn't that bad it was decent, I found this new song recently and its been making me question myself not like in a sexuality type manner but more of like my name itself, currently I'm not happy with the name I have cause I feel like it doesn't fit me. But I've been jumping back and forth between two names that I like and can't decide which to pick, and I don't want to rush into choosing one so I want to think it out first and see if I feel more comfortable with one more than the other. IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND ITS MAKING ME THE HAPPIEST IVE BEEN ABOUT SOMETHING IN A WHILE<33 aaa I can't express how happy I am about this and I can't wait to tell my mom about it and hoping she'll let me change it to my legal name someday :'). I hope she accepts my decision on this.
On a sadder note lol I found out he probably likes another girl now and ik I'm supposed to be over him but I can't fucking get him out of my head and Im not gonna ask him who it is cause it'll make me seem jealous and bitchy (which I am not) but seeing it hurt for some reason... Idk it's stupid but Im gonna try and not think about that and focus on my two names I've thought about.
Thanks cya later
-Cooper/Clayton