15. Team Meeting

Very early one morning, Tony quietly enters the room of everyone except yours and Loki's. He gathers them in a conference room a few floors down from the main floor. He doesn't want to risk either of you hearing this.

"Why are we here Tony? It's 4:24 in the morning," Sam groans.

Tony rolls his eyes. "Because we need to talk about Y/n and Loki."

"What about them?" Nat asks.

"They seem to be getting really close lately...Do you think that Loki's put Y/n under a spell or something? That he's controlling them or something?"

"My brother would never do that, Stark," Thor fumes.

Tony puts his hands up in surrender "I'm just throwing out theories. I'm not saying he's a bad person but I just don't trust him."

"It's been five years since Loki started living here, and you still don't trust him? He's more than proved himself," Thor says, his face scrunching in anger.

"But he's just got his magic back, who knows what he's going to do with it?!"

"Stark," Steve warns.

Tony stares at him incredulously. Steve never calls him by his last name.

"Loki isn't a bad person. He's even helped us on numerous occasions," Bucky adds. "If you can forgive me because I didn't have control over my actions, then you can forgive him for the same reason."

"Stark, even I've forgiven him. Me. A.k.a. the CEO of holding grudges," Clint says.

"But-"

Steve cuts him off. "No buts Tony. Loki has shown that he is good, and if he does 'turn bad' we can tell you that you were right and then deal with it then. Being overly cautious and focusing of what could happen isn't a good way to live."

"Fine," Tony sighs. "I'll give him a chance."

"Thank you Stark," Thor smiles.

"Moving on, I think Y/n and Loki should kiss," Nat says.

"Thats the best way I've ever heard someone say 'These two people look cute together'," Rhodey says laughing.

She shrugs. "I am the best at everything I do."

"He really does look happy though. They both do," Pietro says.

"Pietro you're 100% correct, but that is literally the most serious thing I've ever heard you say in our whole life. Who are you and what have you done with my brother?!" Wanda says, joking.

"I am Glaarrgh from the planet Zord and I am here to rule the galaxy" Pietro says.

"Moving on... should we interfere? Plot to get them to admit their feelings and start dating?" Rhodey says.

"I think we should let them go at their own pace. It seems a bit mean to, somewhat, force them together," Bruce answers.

"Dr. Banner has a good point," Vision says. "I think letting a relationship naturally form is the best way for one to form."

Wanda smiles at him. "I agree. You all let me and Vision come together on our own, I think we should all allow Y/n and Loki the same courtesy."

"Now that that's all settled, can I please go to bed?" Sam whines.

"Okay, meeting adjourned. It's bed time!" Tony answers.

"Didn't get enough beauty sleep, Sam?" Bucky teases.

"Yes, actually."

-

a/n: drink some water you dehydrated bitc-