the beginning

"Damnit why do you haft to belike this" is what Kagami Heard his father say while walking down the stairs

like this" is what Kagami Heard his father say while walking down the stairs. "Our boy is powerful and strong enough to be a hero" his father says. As he walks down the stairs the arguing erupts into yelling. Further down the stairs now into screaming as  Kagami was trying to find out what was happening and to figure how to solve it. The screaming gets louder and louder as he takes more steps down the stairs. The moment he reaches the last step it stopped. He turns around the corner to see his father's blood on his mother's hand only to wake up in an instant after that. *RING RING I AM HERE* Kagami looks at his phone.

"It's izuku he wants me down stairs but what the hell was that dream" he says.
"Damn another dream of that day". He answers the phone and it's izuku on the phone."GET DOWN STAIRS NOW A NEW HERO IS ON TV""Oh what the hell is happening" "I DONT KNOW JUST GET DOWN HERE NOW" "ok ok hold on" kagami says. He puts on his shirt and sweat pants and to heads down stairs. "OH SHIT ISNT THAT YOUR-" izuku was cut off."T-THATS MY MOM"

Written by: Andrew Gordon

Edited by: @Memeawshine

please fallow me for more @AnakiG17