Class 1-A

Previously:

"You know I actually don't know a lot of your names". Kagami says. "Well I think its the proper way to give you a rundown of everyone right" Momo says. "Yeah lets do it" Izuku says with excitement. "sure lets go" Shoto says.

Part 7- Class 1-A

Present Mic: SOOOOOO THIS IS A SPECIAL PART IN THIS ALTERNATE SERIES OF MHA. Now if you don't know what a quirk is or some of these other characters are. LETS GIVE YOUUUUU A RUNDOWN in this part of Kagami Anaki. HAVEEE SOME FUNNNN.

"ok lets start this" Denki says with excitement. "Yo Mic" Kirishima yells down the hall. Kagami here's footsteps of running down the hall and Present Mic pops his head into the classroom. "hey Mic can you do that roll call thing with us we would all really appreciate it sir" says Momo politely. "SUREEE THNING LETSSS GET STARTEDD" Mic yells with everyone in the class blocking there ears.

"Ok lets start"

(Hi thank you for reading my alternate story of mha. now I would have given the time to wright all the
characters down. But I feel like with all these parts in and you haven't watched mha yet I would be confused because it's an alternate story. So I'm gonna assume you already know now let's get back to the story and once again thank you.☺️)

Andrew Gordon.