Shoto and Kagami

previously: As he finishes up with is name he hears a student speak with a shock in his voice

previously: As he finishes up with is name he hears a student speak with a shock in his voice. "KAGAMI". Kagami turns to see who it was scanning the room. he scans the whole room to only land his eyes on one person. "Oh my god". He says with emotion on his face. "Shoto."

Part 5: Shoto and Kagami

"I cant believe its you". "S-Shoto its been so long" Kagami says with emotion. The whole class is stunned with when they both recognize each other. "oh look he knows icyhot". "oh great bakugou is in here". Kagami says with an annoyance in his voice. "Oh shut up Kagami". bakugou says with anger. As aizawa is trying to figure out the relation of Kagami and Shoto, he says with a little bit of confusion. "Wait you two Know each other, how though".

"When we were young Kagami use to be trained with me it was painful for both of us. Every discipline my dad gave to me his father did in pursuit. all they did was try to make the best hero's possible. But instead he put us threw hell". Shoto says quietly. Everyone in the room didn't know what to do and just looked surprised. "And after years of that my mom pulled me out of training, we haven't seen or heard from each other in 8 years". says Kagami.

"AWWW WHAT A STORY SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER AGAIN". a girl says with joy in her voice. "uhhh I guess also you are?" says Kagami. "Oh forgive me I'm Mina Ashido"." Oh well nice to meet you Mina". Says Kagami.

Kagami and Shoto look at each other again with emotion on both of there eyes. "Ok that was unexpected but we need to speed this up". Aizawa says still a little confused. "Oh right sorry" says Kagami as he goes to take his seat. "I don't know what your thinking. Put this on Kagami and everyone else put your gym clothes on. You haven't done your quirk assessment.

As everyone starts walking out Shoto catches up to Kagami. "Kagami I-I cant believe its you"." I've missed you so much Shoto I cant believe I'm seeing you after all these years". Shoto and Kagami look at each other and hug." That's been a long time since we did that" Kagami says as they both chuckled. "So how's it been with Endeavor"." Its been hell he tries to call me and tries to act like after all of those years never happe-". Shoto was cut off by two guys heading our way.

"Well this is fun to see" one boy says. "Oh also my name is Denki Kaminari". " And I'm Eijiro Kirishima" the other boy says. "Nice to meet you both" Kagami says with a smile. "we should get going. Aizawa doesn't like people to be late And we will talk later ok" Soto says hesitantly. "Uh ok" all the other boys say.

As the boys walk outside to the field they see Aizawa with a smirk on his face. "Took you guys long enough" he says was a chuckle. "Ok lets start. Kagami here's a ball and what I need you to do is throw it as far as you can". "Uh ok but I thought this was a quirk assessment test". Kagami says with confusion." yeah I know. See toughs rings over there". "Uhh yes". Kagami says with more confusion in his breath. "there mirror rings and they'll be on your arms at all times from now on due to the fact that your quirk is like this". Says Aizawa. Shoto looks kina interested to see what will happen. "After all these years I finally get to see how powerful he got".

Kagami puts the rings on his arms and looks at them. "Well they go up to the elbows but whatever makes me prepared". Kagami say with a smile on his face. "So here's what your gonna do. you will use your quirk to throw the ball as long as possible ok". Aizawa says more serious. "Ok sounds good" Says Kagami. "Well its time to really test my quirk". he says under his breath. He gets ready as he puts his arm back. "Ok its time".

Written by: Andrew Gordon

Edited by: @Memeawshine

please fallow me for more @AnakiG17