Quirk Assessment

Previous: "So here's what your gonna do

Previous: "So here's what your gonna do. you will use your quirk to throw the ball as long as possible ok". Aizawa says more serious. "Ok sounds good" Says Kagami. "Well its time to really test my quirk". he says under his breath. He gets ready as he puts his arm back. "Ok its time".

Part 6: Quirk Assessment

"Kagami are you awake?" Shoto says. "yeah only because I'm sore from training" says Kagami tired. "I'm just done with our parents its hard for the both of us. I hope one day we'll both get out of here". shoto says with anger. "Shoto your my best friend so ill do anything with you to be happy". says Kagami with excitement. Just then Kagamis mom barges in. "Kagami get up were going". "What mom no I-". Kagami gets cut off by his mom. "NOW KAGAMI". "WAIT" Kagami cry's out. " I guess this is goodbye Shoto". "I hope I see you again". Shoto says while going to hug him. "bye Kagami."

"hey are you ok Shoto" Izuku says nervously. "oh yeah I'm good I was just thinking" says shoto. "Well focus, Kagami is about to throw". "Oh right". Kagami looks very confident going into his throw. "ready go". He says as he throws the ball as powerful as possible. "That's all". Bakugou laughs out. "Now for these rings". Kagami says as the rings turn liquid and rush after the ball. "There it is After all these years" Shoto says.

The liquid rings catch up the ball as they turn back into a solid. "So now what" Kirishima says. "JUST WAIT" Izuku says with excitement. the sold turns in a mirror like cannon. "Damn" bakugou says. The ball goes into the solid cannon as Kagami shoots his arm to the sky. "Go" Kagami yells. the Ball spits out of the cannon three times faster then the original speed. As the ball slows down again the cannon goes to the ball one more time. "Ok last shot" Kagami says as the ball shoots out again.

"GO KAGAMI" some students yell out as the mirrors shoot back to Kagami and turn into rings again. "Well that was fun". Kagami says as the rings go back onto his arms. The ball finally drops as Mr.Aizawa looks to see how far the ball went. "Well 1500 meters not bad" Aizawa says. the whole class is stunned as the results.

"Well that training worked off since the last time I saw him Shoto says. "Wow Kagami that was great". Izuku says with a smile. "It was fine I guess" Bakugou says with anger. "I will never satisfy you will I" Kagami says with a chuckle. "SHUT UP EXTRA" bakugou says. "Ok then what whatever you say then". Kagami says with another chuckle. "Your just gonna be ok with that" Shoto says confused. "Of course I don't but whatever makes him happy I guess. says Kagami with a smile."That's the guy I missed" Shoto says with a smile.

"Wow Shoto smiling that's a shock" denki says. "its just been a long time and a crazy past" shoto says. "hey were back now so lets get this ball rolling ok". Kagami says with a smile. they finish up the rest of the test events and at the end Kagami comes in fourth out of the whole class. "Well that's not bad" says Kagami. "And the nerd still lost to me" bakugou says. "Well I bet you did do better bakugou" Kagami says while trying to be nice. "I like this extra" bakugou says weirdly smiling.

"ok then everyone head inside and take your seats in class ill see you in a second". Mr.aizawa says. "YES SIR" The whole class says. "You Were great out there today". some girl says as everyone sits down in class. "Oh excuse me I'm Momo Yaoyorozu and my quirk is creation. Basically I can make anything that's non living from any part of my body" Momo says. "Oh well that's a good quirk and nice to meet you" says Kagami with a smile.

"You know I actually don't know a lot of your names". Kagami says. "Well I think its the proper way to give you a rundown of everyone right" Momo says. "Yeah lets do it" Izuku says with excitement. "sure lets go" Shoto says. "PLUS ULTRA" the whole class yells. "Wait what". Kagami says confused. "Oh Its a little thing we like to say you'll get into it after awhile" Shoto says. "Right Plus ultra". Kagami says happily. "Well lets get started".

Written by: Andrew Gordon

Edited by: @Memeawshine

please fallow me for more @AnakiG17