The fight

Previously:

Previously:

"OH SHIT IS THAT"
Izuku was cut off

"T-THATS MY MOM"

PART 2: THE FIGHT

Kagami was in shock that his mom was on the tv fighting.
"I DIDNT KNOW YOUR MOM WAS" Izuku was cut off again.
"To be honest I didn't know
either" said Kagami

As the fight continues Kagami realizes the fight is only a few blocks away from where they are.
"Come on let's go" said izuku as he's trying to grab his notebook of hero's he's collected over the years. Izuku rushes out the door without anytime to think.  "Are you coming Kagami?"

"No I'll think I'll watch it on the TV" Kagami says as he sits on the couch nervously. After izuku leaves Kagami turned off the tv in shock of seeing a familiar face "I can't believe my mom was out there fighting" he says nervously. He shakes his head and goes back up stairs and gets ready for Kagamis first day of school at U.A high.

An hour passes by and on the way he sees Izuku catching up to him. "HEY WAIT UP KAGAMI" Izuku yells out while catching up to Kagami. "hey Izuku where have you been?" Izuku smirks nervously "uhhhh I was watching the fight and I got lost" said Izuku shaking rapidly.  "Ok then you can calm down now".  As Kagami shrugs his shoulders into Izuku.

As they are walking up to the gate of U.A high Kagami sees Izuku smirk and blush. "Let me guess your" "EXITED" Izuku cuts him off with tears of joy running down his face. "I'm just happy I get to share this school with you Kagami " Izuku says with a smile. "I bet Izuku me to". 

They walk into the gates of U.A high and as they are about to walk in the door they hear through the crowd. "OH LOOK IT'S LITTLE DEKU". izuku turns shocked and nervous. "Kacchan" Izuku says quietly.  "Who's Kacchan".

Written by: Andrew Gordon

Edited by: @Memeawshine

please fallow me for more @AnakiG17