First Encounter

Previous:

Previous:

"OH LOOK IT'S LITTLE DEKU". izuku turns nervously shocked and nervous. "Kacchan" Izuku says quietly. "Who's Kacchan".

Part 3 - First Encounter

"WOW DEKU YOUR NOT GONNA TELL YOUR NERD FRIEND WHO I AM". Kagami sees izukus face go from excitement to nervous. "Who the hell is that izuku and why is he calling you deku". Kagami says hesitantly.
"His name is bakugou a guy that I appreciate but he doesn't like me whatsoever".

Bakugou walks closer to the steps and confronts both of them. "IM GONNA SAY THIS ONE TIME AND ONE TIME TO YOU DEKU AND WHOEVER THE HELL THIS NOBODY IS". "Damn you haft to scream every time you talk like -". Kagami gets cut off by bakugou. " I WASNT DONE YOU ASSHOLE. LISTEN IM GONNA BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO SO DONT YOU TWO NERDS GET IN MY WAY".

Izuku looks down and back up at bakugou. "Whatever you say katcchan". "Sure whatever". Kagami says as he rolls his eyes.

Bakugou becomes angry after realizing Kagami doesn't really care what he was saying. "MAKE THIS A LESSON FOR YOU". Just then bakugou hits his and on his fist witch makes an explosion. "WOW" Izuku says with a smile on his face. Just then kagami looks bakugou up and down and says. "You really wanna test me with that quirk". WHAT ARE YOU DOING KACCHANS QUIRK IS ASWOME.

Present Mic: KATSUKI BAKUGOU! QUIRK EXPLOSION. He can make explosions come from his hands. Range unknown!

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO DUMBASS". Bakugou says with anger. Bakugou puts his hand up again to take another strike. Just then kagami take out a shiny like mirror ball. "KAGAMI DONT" Izuku yells at him with a shock on his face.

Bakugou shoots another explosion from his hands a big as possible. As the smoke clears bakugou is surprised to see that the ball is now a sheet of liquid that blocked the explosion.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Bakugou yells out to kagami.

Just then kagami pulls out a strange figure from the mirror. "What the-" bakugou says shocked. "Your quirk may be good an all but not enough to beat me".

Present Mic: KAGAMI ANAKI!
QURIK MIRROR MANIPULATION.
He can make mirrors move, brake, turn into any shape, and also turn into liquid. He can also pull out his own reflection in a mirror and what he calls his marage or marages which makes him TWICE AS DANGEROUS. He can pull up to 10 reflections at a time but can increase the number the more focused he can get!!

Bakugou tries to fire another shot as kagami gets ready to block with his with his marage. In that moment bakugous quirk doesn't fire while kagamis marage fades away and the liquid mirror falls to the ground.

WHAT THE HELL" Both of them say. "YOU TWO SHOULD NO BETTER NOT TO USE YOUR QURIKS LIKE THIS". All three of them are confused when a man slowly walks up to them. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" Kagami says. "Oh shit" Izuku says with a shock. "Kagami that's our teacher Mr.Aizawa".

Written by: Andrew Gordon

Edited by: @Memeawshine

please fallow me for more @AnakiG17