Mr.aizawa

previously: "WHAT THE HELL" Both of them say

previously: "WHAT THE HELL" Both of them say. "YOU TWO SHOULD NO BETTER NOT TO USE YOUR QURIKS LIKE THIS". All three of them are confused when a man slowly walks up to them. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" Kagami says. "oh shit" Izuku says with a shock. "Kagami that's our teacher Mr.Aizawa".

Part 4- Mr.aizawa

"Oh mr.aizawa" bakugou says stunned. " What are you to fighting about or even fighting in the first place". Kagami is still confused on how his quirked stopped in the first place. "So your not gonna answer me I see" Mr.aizawa says with a grin on his face. "H-How did you do that". says Kagami. "you don't know our teacher or his quirk" izuku says." Uh no not a clue" Kagami says with nervousness in his voice. "MICCCC" Izuku yells out.

Present Mic: SHOTA AIZAWA QURIK ERASURE!!! he can erase anyone's quirk just by looking at people. but can only work for as long as his eyes are open and his quirk stopes when he closes his eyes.

"Oh so that's how you did it". Kagami says with a chuckle. " you know what I don't have time for this hurry up and get to class". ' yes sir" all the boys say. everyone starts walking into the school when Aizawa says"Kagami come with me I need to ask you a few questions". "whatever you say teach". Kagami says still with a shock on his face. if his quirk is that powerful I wonder what everyone else's will be.

as Kagami walks into Aizawas office he sits down and right of the bat he starts asking basic questions for the school board. "Ok what's your full name" "Kagami Anaki sir". he says with a nervous tone in his voice. "look you don't need to call me sir I'm mr.aizawa ok and don't be so tense with me I'm a teacher its my job to yell when kids do dumb things". Aizawa says with a chuckle.

"ok then" Kagami says with a more upbeat attitude. ''So were you from and who are you staying with for this year" Uh I thought you guys already know this". says Kagami. "The bored does I don't" "Oh ok then well I'm from California united states and I'm living with izuku midoriya". Kagami says happily. "Wow a transfer from the states and midoriya ok well what about your parents". a silence falls across the room. "Well my father-" Kagami gets cut off by Aizawa. "oh you know what I have the rest of the data right here ill just finish this later". "Uhh ok then" Kagami says as they both get up and start walking to class 1A.

When they arrive all the other kids are still standing around and talking. "I'm pretty sure the bell just rang students". all the students are surprised as everyone takes there seats. " Ok so we have a transfer students from the states that will be in our class for the rest of the year". "well here it goes" Kagami says under his breath. " Would you care to share you name on the bored here". says Aizawa. "Of course" Kagami says while going up to spell his name on the bored.

As he finishes up with is name he hears a student speak with a shock in his voice. "KAGAMI". Kagami turns to see who it was scanning the room. he scans the whole room to only land his eyes on one person."Oh my god". He says with emotion on his face. "Shoto."

Written by: Andrew Gordon

Edited by: @Memeawshine

please fallow me for more @AnakiG17