Part 3 (Change)

Blake's P.O.V.

I wake up a bit late and as I go downstairs I smell breakfast. "There's no way this chick cooked." I say to myself and I was right. I see Brynn making scrambled eggs.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her annoyed.

"I'm the mother of your child, I can be here."

"Uh... no, you can't. Ford can stay, you? Go, we have nothing to talk about."

"Oh we do. Is Futurama girl your new ho? Or was she just for the night?"

"She left?" I ask.

"You know she's just after fame and money, right?"

"No, because we didn't sleep together. Besides, she looks like a teenager."

"She was wearing your shirt and was naked under it!"

"I don't have to anwer to you Brynn. You're just the mother of my kid, nothing more. Now leave cause you're starting to piss me off."

"She thought I was your wife."

"I couldn't care less because I'm probably never gonna see her again." Who the fuck does Brynn think she is? If I slept with her or not is my problem, not hers! I love my son but, why the hell didn't I use protection? God, what am I saying? I'm glad he's here... I just wish he had a different mom.

_________________________O_________________________

Freya's P.O.V.

I go home to Diana's house to get some breakfast, boy was I hungry.

"So want to tell me now what the hell you were doing in rich people land? Don't you hate them?"

"Yeah but forget that, stupid motherfucking Marc threw me in the middle of nowhere! Literally pulls me out of his car, calls me useless, hits me, pushes me down and left me for stranded."

"What? Tell me you called the cops."

"No, I had no battery left and had to walk for hours. I kept walking and stayed at some basketball guy's house."

"Oh my God, who?"

"Oh, none other than Marc's favorite player. Jake Griffin?"

"Blake?! Blake Griffin?!"

"Yeah, him."

"Holy shit, was he cool? How tall was he? Did you touch his biceps?"

"Why the hell would I touch his biceps for?"

"Right... and your clothes?"

"Shit... I left them. And no I did not sleep with him... Ugh, I have to go back but his wife was so bitchy."

"He's married? Wow, I didn't know that."

"Yeah well, somehow I have to go back because he has one of my favorite shirts."

"I'm sorry for what happened."

"It's okay, but you know what? I'm gonna change my hair, this one makes me think of Marc."

"I think that's a good idea." She smiles and gives me a hug.

**1 week later:

I haven't built up the courage to go back to Blake's house. I just don't want to go there and his wife to be there.... But whatever, here goes nothing...

I explain to the man at the gate what I'm doing here and he just thinks I'm some crazy fan. So I ask him to call to the house and luckly Blake remembered and they let me in. When I get there I walk up to the door and knock.

"I was wondering when you were gonna show up-- wow."  He says as he opens the door and freezes when he sees me.

"Hi." I smile to hide my nervousness.

"Uh, come in. Your stuff's inside."

"Right. I brought you your shirt, thanks."

"No problem... You look..."

"Different. Yes, I know."

"Not 18."

"Well I was never 18 so..."

"How old are you?"

"Why do you want to know so bad?" I ask and he gets closer to me.

"Just curious." aaand the sexual tension begins. Get away, personal bubble, too close! I'm freaking out at this point. Get back dude.

"21" I answer. And just like that the man picks me up and start kissing me. But that's not the problem, the problem is... I DON'T STOP!! What the hell am I doing?! Stop Freya, stop! Oh who am I kidding, this feels to good... He was so strong, he even carried me up his stairs... to his bed!!

"Um... we-- we shouldn't do this." I stop.

"Why not?"

"Probably because we don't know each other."

"Well we can get to know each other later." He kisses me again.

"What about your wife?"

"My wife?!" He asks surprised. "I don't have a wife."

"Well who was-- Oh my God." He takes off his shirt. Only to reveal his perfectly toned abs. Holy shit! I can't believe I'm doing this. Oh, who cares? I'm never gonna see him again anyways... "Okay fine, but it stays between us. I don't want people knowing I slept with you."

"Ouch. Okay, normaly women would die for people to know they slept with a celebrity."

"Then I must not be normal."

"Do you smoke? Or party?" Great, we're laying in bed and he's making small talk?

"What?! Are you asking me to get high with you?" Oh hell no. "Okay, I don't do guys, who do drugs... Okay that came out wrong... I don't usually do this. Actually, I never do this so--" He shuts me up with a kiss.

"I don't do drugs. But you don't drink *kiss* you don't party *kiss* and you don't do drugs *kiss* you're like a fairy tale for us men."

"I should probably go." He pins me down and kisses my lips and then my neck... "Or I could stay."

"You probably should." He laughs...

Oh God, I'm probably gonna regret this when it's over. But until then, I'll just enjoy it...