Part 9 (Reveal Gender Party)

Sexual Content!! (Somewhat)

Blake's P.O.V.

She starts to take it off, showing me her backless dress with the color... pink! Holy shit! I'm having a baby girl!

"Are you serious?" I couldn't hide my happiness. I also couldn't hide my urge to kiss her, so I do. She was surprised by it, and honestly? I was too... She doesn't protest so I continue to kiss her... a kiss that turned passionately.

"I'm sorry." I break the kiss. "I shouldn't have done that. I just don't know why I want you so much... maybe it's the fact that you're carrying my child, but I need to have you again... Please let me have you one more time." She doesn't say anything, she just slowly wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me, so I'll take that as a green light...

I instantly pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. I take her to the bed, laying her gently on it and me climbing on top of her without ever breaking our kiss. I begin to take off her dress.

"Please don't rip it." She asks as she pants. I did as order and treat her dress gently as I slowly throw it on a chair. "We shouldn't be doing this." She says.

"Isn't that what you said last time?"

"Yes, and you got me pregnant."

"Well life doesn't always happen--"

"Shut up." She kisses me. Why are women always so horny when they're pregnant? Brynn was the same... And why the hell am I comparing her to Brynn? She's obviously nothing like her.

Since all I had was a towel around my waist it didn't take long to get undressed. I go from kissing her lips to kissing her neck. God she was so perfect to me, what the hell is wrong with me?

"You're not 18 anymore." I whisper in her ear and we both chuckle. As we do, I begin to enter her slowly, letting her adjust to me. We went from chuckles, to moans and grunts. Not loud of course, we didn't know if someone was near or not... To be honest, I don't remember so well the first time we slept together, but I sure as hell won't forget this one.

All I wanted to do was please her, I don't matter right now... only she does. I continue to thrust, I couldn't stop myself, having her felt so good. Until I realized I was making love to her, then I stopped.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, nothing's wrong, everything's perfect... But maybe you're right, we should take it slow..." I was developing feeling for this woman way too fast.

"Um... I think it's a little late for that."

"True, but--"

"You're not seriously gonna leave me like this, are you?"

"I'll be an idiot if I do... Come here." I spin her around so she could have her turn on top of me. But when she started to grind, that was it for me... God damn it! It felt so good, she has no idea how good this feels.

"You know when we get back, I can take you to a basketball game," I say.

"Mmm, basketball's boring."

"As opposed to what?"

"Baseball."

"Baseball, baseball?!" I grab her hips to stop her from grinding. "What's so interesting about baseball?"

"Everything... including the men." She leans down to kiss me.

"All you do is bat and throw the ball."

"Uh, and what exactly is it that you do in basketball?" She stops kissing me. "All you do is run from one side to the other and hope for the ball to go in the basket."