Part 10 (Talk Dirty)

WARNING!!! By the obvious title there will be Sexual Content!!!

Freya's P.O.V.

After the party everyone went on home. Blake left to the cabin and I stayed here to take a shower and go to bed. But as soon as I get out of the shower and get dressed, Marc comes in...

"Ugh, what do you want Marc?" I ask annoyed.

"You." He says seductively.

"Yeah? Well keep dreaming..."

"I miss you, that's why I came back."

"Oh bullshit."

"Come on baby, just give me a chance."

"No! You don't get a second chance when you do what you did to me."

"Does he know how to turn you on?"

"What?" He stands behind me.

"Does he know where to touch you?" He pulls my hair back.

"Marc..." He starts to kiss my neck and touch me down there.

"I know he doesn't know how to turn you on... And I know you can't wait for me to be deep inside you." I start to pant slowly. "As I fuck you slowly, over and over again..." He stands in front of me about to kiss me but I snap out of it and push him away.

"Enough, Marc." I leave my room. I was so turned on but I can't let him take me, so I look for the only solution...

__________________________O_____________________________

Blake's P.O.V.

I was about to go to bed when someone starts knocking desperately on the door.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Open the door, please."

"Freya?"

"Yes! Open the door!" She says desperately.

"All right I'm coming."

"Oh my God! Don't say that."

"What's wrong?" I ask as I open the door and she just attacks me. She jumps on me and starts kissing me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Talk dirty to me." She whispers on my lips.

"Like, literally or are you just quoting the song?"

"Literally!"

"Why?" I ask throwing her to the bed.

"Just do it! Or better yet, do me!"

"Wow you're really horny."

"Yes I am, now do something about it!!"

"Whatever you want, baby." I sit. "Turn around."

I position her exactly how I wanted her, squatting over my lap with her back pressed against my chest. She braces her hands behind her, beside my hips, ready for my first thrust.

I rub my tip against her, teasing her... Hey, tease 'em before you please 'em, right? My joking tone vanished and was replaced by a taunting growl. I knew it made her mad how I went on against her ear while she squirms and pants against me.

"I'm going to rub you just the right way." I whisper.

Just one inch. That was all I gave her.

"You're going to be coming all night, begging for more." I tell her and she groans as I slowly slide it in.

"Oh, shit, yes, ye--" Her words were cut off as I drove my hips upwards and went in deep.

"You like how that feels?" I ask.

"Yes... Oh God, it feels so good."

With a curse I release my grip on her waist so she could easily grind on me.

"Oh, you're gonna make me cum." She manages to say, turning her head to meet my mouth. I drop my hands between her legs and start rubbing her.

"Cum for me, I want you to cum all over my d*ck."

I plunge my tongue into her mouth. She cups the back of my head, grasping a fistful of hair, and sucked my tongue deep into her mouth as her walls squeezed around me.

"Oh fuck!" I say out of pleasure as she moans on my mouth.

She tries to take a moment to catch her breath but I spin her onto her back and went into her again. But right then her phone starts to ring.

"Forget it." I say.

"Let me just see who it is."

Since my arms are way longer than hers, I grab her phone easily and show it to her.

"You know, maybe we should pick up." I say, it was Marc...

"Leave it." She says, and I put it to the side... hitting the answer button. I wanted him to hear how good I pleasure her.

I grab the back of her knees and drew her legs around my waist... I never stopped talking as I continue to please her, telling her in precise detail every little thing I wanted to do to her.

"Baby you feel so good." I whisper in her ear. "I want to fill you up."

"Yes, oh yes, fill me up. I want you to come inside me." She says.

She bites down on her lips to keep herself from screaming while I completely take control of her.

"Fuck!" I groan as I cum deep inside her... As I do, she wraps her legs around me once more as my hand runs through her body and we just stare at each other... as if we both wanted to say we love each other but knew it was inappropriate and not the right time. I know it's been three and half months since I got her pregnant but I only found out a month ago... is that enough to fall in love?

As I lay next to her someone bolts angry through the door. Freya gasps as she sits and quickly covers herself.

"Marc?!" She says shocked. "What are you doing here?!"

"Like you don't know!" He barks at me. "You answer the phone while you're screwing him?!"

"What? I didn't--" She looks back at me angry...

----------------------------------------------------

Oh boy... Is Blake gonna get in trouble with Freya?