Part 28 (18 Hours)

Blake's P.O.V.

"What?!" I quickly stand up. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure." She starts breathing in and out.

"Freya, you didn't even tell me you were having contractions."

"Because you make a big deal everytime I do!"

"Shit! Okay, I'll call Diana."

"Dia-- What?! Take me to the hospital Blake! You can call her on the way."

"Okay. Okay, let's go."

I help her up and quickly take her to the hospital...

**********

"Ooooh!" She groans

"Ooooh!" She groans. "This sucks."

"Just breath sweetie." Martha says.

"Mom, that doesn't work." Her mother flew from Alaska two days ago to help her go through this.

"Ow!"

"You're okay." I start stroking her back.

"Don't touch me!" She barks and I stop.

"You want something to eat?" I ask her.

"No. Maybe just a juice."

"I'll go get it." Martha says.

"Oh! I can't do this." She says.

"Yes you can."

"It's been 18 hours. I haven't slept anything, I'm too tired."

"Just hang in there."

"Hang in there? Easy for you to say, you're not the one getting stabbed from the inside!... This is all your fault... Did you ever want this baby?" She asks out of nowhere.

"Of course not."

"God! You're such an asshole!"

"No, no. That's not what I meant. What I meant by that is that I didn't plan to have a baby, especially with a complete stranger... A stranger that I ended up falling in love with... Since that night, nine months ago, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I'm glad I met you, I'm glad you stumbled into my house instead on anyone else's. I'm glad you came back to bring me my shirt, that I still say you used that as an excuse to see me again."

"You wish."

"I'm glad I slept with you and that I didn't pull out... I would do it all over again, no hesitation. I love you, Freya."

"Ow!" She squeezes my hand. "I hate you." She says, now I'm the one hurting. "But I love you, too. It just hurts so much, ow!"

"Okay, let's see how we're doing..." The doctor walks in. "Well, you're fully dilated. You ready to have this baby?"