Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Halliwell and I am 25 years old and my parents are called Patty and Victor but when I was 5 years old my mother died and I was raised by my grandmother because my father was never there and I have 4 sisters called Prue, Piper, Phoebe and a half sister called Paige who is my mother's child not my dad's because my mom cheated on my dad because she was bored and all my sisters are older than me.

So then 8 years ago I walked out on them because my sons and my daughter died while I was giving birth to them and I haven't seen them since and then 7 years ago I got married to a vampire called Edward Cullen and on our honeymoon we got pregnant and 5 months later I gave birth to a little girl called Renesmee only I didn't survive the vampire birth so Edward's father Carlisle turned me into a vampire.

Then 2 years ago the vampire royalty found out about our daughter who was half vampire and half human and then once the Kings found out they came and started war and of course we won but with that we lost my husband Edward, Alice and Esme but with that we killed all the Volturi but with a big price and so then the rest of the Cullen's left me and Nessie and went on with their lives while me and Nessie lived on our own.

Today me and Nessie are roaming around the town of forks where we once again moved to and things are great and just as I was about to say something Nessie said momma can we go feed now and I said sure sweetie we can go on the way home ok and Nessie said ok mommy can we go home now and I said sure sweetie let's get and so I took her hand and I started walking us both back to my car where I had park on the beach and when got to the car we got into it.

Then I put Nessie's belt on and then I put my own on and I put the keys into the car and I started the car and then I drove to the woods and it only took 10 minutes because I drove really fast and when we got there I parked the car and I turned it off and I said ok baby girl let's go and Nessie said ok momma and we both took our belts off and we got out of the car and then Nessie walked around to me and she took my hand again.

As Nessie took my hand I started running into the woods with Nessie following behind me and then we ran until we got to a herd of bears and when we did we stopped and we stared at them and then Nessie said momma can you hunt for me I don't like bears and I laughed at said of course I can baby and then I said ok now wait here ok and Nessie said ok momma and I smiled and ran to the Bears and started killing them and ripping them apart.

So once they were ripped apart I said ok Nessie you can come drink now and Nessie clapped her hands and shouted yeah food time and she ran over to the Bears and started drinking them and then I said good girl and I ran over to the side and I hunted down 4 dear and I killed them and then I drank the delicious blood from each dear and then when I was finished I stood up and I ran back to Nessie who was just finishing too.

Then I said alright sweetie you ready to go home now and Nessie said yes mommy and I said ok good and so then I took Nessie's hand and we walked back to the car and then we got into the car and I put our belts on and then I started the car yet again and I drove us back to our lovely home in the woods where we have lived now for 3 weeks so far and no one has bothered us not even Jacob and his wolves.

Did you like it. Review and comment