Chapter 9

Bella's pov

Once I got to the far side I stopped running because I could hear from my vampire hearing crying and right then I knew it was my family so I ran and I followed the crying and once I got to the crying I saw my nieces and nephews hugging each other scared as anything and I saw all their ankles where chained up and I felt so sorry for them all.

So then I ran over to them and as I did they heard me and looked up and saw me and as they did they were about to shout auntie Bella but I said no no shouting they will hear us and then they shut up and I walked over to them all and I hugged them and they hugged me and then Prudence said auntie Bella you came.

Then I said of course I came and then LJ said it was Melinda, Chris and Wyatt wasn't it they got you back and I said yes LJ they did and then Kat said auntie Bella bad Cole has mommy, daddy and our aunties and uncles and I said yeah sweetie I know and I promise you all right now I'm going to get them back but right now I have to make sure you all safe ok.

So then CJ said what do you mean auntie Bella and I said well I mean I am going to send you all home to be with my kids until I get your mommies and daddies out and Tamora said will you come back and I said of course I will and don't worry I have put a shield around the living room of the manor so no one can get into the room ok.

Then all the kids said ok auntie Bella and I said alright good now hold on to each other please and then everyone grabbed each other's hands and I said you all ready and everyone said yes and auntie Bella and I said good and then before I could say the spell Penelope said auntie Bella please bring our family home.

So then I said I will my angel I will I promise you all and then before the kids could stop me I started saying the spell which was return them to the house they knew to the room where their family stew and then just like that all my nieces and nephews all disappeared and all I could hope is that they got to the manor safely and so once the kids disappeared I stood up and I started walking to the end of the underworld hoping to find the rest of my family.

Did you like it. Review and comment