Chapter 4

Bella's pov

Once I got to the door I took a breath and I opened it and once I opened it I saw 2 boys and a girl standing there and they looked scared but happy to see me I think and so I said hello how may I help you and the girl said mommy don't you recognise us and I said no I'm sorry who are you.

Then 1 of the boys said it's us your kids and I said no I only have a daughter my other kids died at birth and the last boy said no mom we didn't you were told that by the doctor because he wanted to keep us himself but then auntie Piper took us and cared for us and I said ok look I'm sorry but I don't know who you are or who Piper is.

So then the girl said please mommy you have to help us our aunties and uncles and cousins are in trouble your their only hope and I said look I have no idea what your talking about and the older boy said ok fine if you won't listen I'll have to show you we don't age time mom.

Then the boy moved his hand and put it to my face and he whispered some kind of spell and then all of a sudden I saw my past flash through my eyes and I know knew I have 4 sisters called Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige and 4 brother in-laws called, Brody, Leo, Coop and Henry and 5 nieces called Prudence, Parker, Penelope, Tamora and Kat and 3 nephews called Henry J.r, CJ and LJ.

So then their is my 3 kids called Wyatt, Chris and Melinda and that I am a charmed witch who had 3 powers which was orbing, moving things with my mind and freezing things and then after all that information I found out that my whole family expect my 3 kids because they escaped by orbing was being held captive by the new source who was Phoebe's old husband Cole.

Did you like it. Review and comment