Chapter 5

Bella's pov

Once I figured out all of this information about my past life before I was a vampire my son Wyatt let go of me and I gasped and said oh my god you are all really alive and Chris said yeah mommy we are and then I laughed and put my 3 kids into a hug and Melinda said mommy we have to save the family.

So I said yeah we do but first we need to go to the manor and get the book of shadows and Chris said so are we going now and I said yes we are but first I need to get your sister so go get into my car at the end of the drive way and my kids all said ok mom and they orbed themselves into the car and so then I laughed and went back into the house.

Then I went back into the room where the others where and I said as I looked them ok everyone me and Nessie has to go and Nessie said what why mommy and I said well Nessie I have just remembered I have a whole life outside of this town and they are in trouble and also they are witches and so am I.

So then Sam said oh yeah prove it and I said ok fine and I shouted chair and then just like that Sam's chair moved from beneath his butt and over to my hand and everyone in the room started laughing and Sam said alright fine I believe you and then Nessie said wow mommy am I like that and I did well I don't know try it.

Then Nessie said ok mommy and she shouted muffin and then just like me the muffin moved from the table into Nessie's hand and she smiled in amazement and she said whoa I love being a witch and I said yeah well you'll have to love it on the road we have to go and Nessie said ok mommy and then she ran over to me and said let's go.

So then I said yeah ok and then me and Nessie said bye to the pack and we ran out of the house and ran to my car and then we got into the car and we put our belts on and I said alright Melinda, Chris Wyatt belts please and they all said ok mom and then I said good and then Nessie said mommy who are they.

Then I said oh yeah Nessie sweetie these are your brothers and sister Wyatt, Chris, Melinda meet Nessie and then they all said hi to each other and started talking to each other as I started driving towards our home town to the manor but half way through the drive I had enough of driving.

So then I said alright everyone hold hands and so then all my kids and me took hands and I said selfish think of the manor and only the manor and the kids all said ok mommy and then I closed my eyes and so did the kids and we all thought of the manor and then just like that I felt us all orb from my car to the manor.

Did you like. Review and comment