Chapter 8

Bella's pov

Once I orbed down to the underworld I started walking around and as I was walking around I saw a lot of demons so I ran up to them and I started fighting them and I used my powers to do so and every demon I fought I got stronger and it has took me almost 30 minutes to kill at least 20 demons and more just keep coming and coming.

So as they kept coming I just kept killing them and I thought it was so fun and so then finally after 2 hours of fighting them non stop they stop fighting me and I didn't know why but I didn't care either and so when I was finished fighting the demons I ran until I got to the middle of the underworld.

Then once I got to the middle of the underworld I was attack by more demons and so I just fought and fought and fought until I finally stopped being a witch and started being a vampire again and I just went from one demon to another and started drinking their blood and killing them as I drunk.

So as I drunk the blood I kept thinking demon blood is way more effective to me than human or animal blood ever was which I think is cool especially for me and Nessie anyway and so once all the demons where dead I smiled and thought my sisters and family need me and then I took off running again until I got to the far side of underworld.

Did you like it. Review and comment