Chapter 3

Bella's pov

On the way to the reservation all the wolves phased to run faster and so when they ran wolf fast I ran vampire fast and we all continued running until we got back to the reservation and once we did I saw all the wolves go behind trees and they all phased back and got dressed and then they all walked out and stood in front of me and Collin said noticing that I was angry at myself auntie Bella it's going to be ok I promise.

Then I said thank honey let's just go inside eh and Sam said yeah let's go in now and so then me and the pack all went inside Sam's house and I noticed that he had decorated the place and so I said wow Sam this is beautiful and Sam said thanks Bella and then I heard Emily walk into the room as she said it better be beautiful I made him decorate it like this and I smiled and said of course you did Em and I ran over to her and hugged her.

As I hugged Emily she hugged me back and said yeah it's so good to see you again Bella and I said oh Em I've missed you so much and Emily said yeah I know me to so how you been Belle and I said oh you know the usual and Emily laughed and said yeah I know so how are things with Renesmee and I said well not good she found out about the real reason why her daddy died and she found out that I had lied to her about the imprint.

Then Emily pulled me into a hug and said oh Bella I'm so sorry we all know you did it for her and I said yeah I suppose but I was wrong to lie to her for as long as I have and Brady said auntie Bella you can't blame yourself you did it to protect Nessie you always have and I said yeah I know I just wish she saw it that way.

So then I heard a little voice say I do see it that way mommy I mean now I do and I smiled and turned around and saw Nessie and Jacob looking at me and I said oh Nessie baby girl I am so sorry and Nessie said its ok mommy Jacob explained everything to me and I said oh he did and Jacob said yeah I did.

Then I said thanks Jacob and Jake said your welcome sis and then Nessie ran over to me and hugged me and I hugged her back as she said I love you mommy and I said yeah I love you to baby girl and I promise I won't lie to you again and Nessie said ok mommy I believe you and I said thank you sweetie because I didn't know what I would have done if you didn't because you my life now and Nessie said yeah I know your mine to.

As soon as Nessie said that the door bell rang and as it did I got scared and I felt myself disappear and then reappear again and I didn't know how and so then everyone looked at each other and Jared said who could that be and Sam said I don't know but whoever they are they are persistent as the door bell rang again.

So then I said alright if no one is going to answer it I'll get it and I went to walk away and as I did Nessie grabbed me and said mommy don't and I said it's ok baby nothing is going to happen go and stand beside Jacob please and Nessie said ok mommy and she let go of me and walked over to Jacob and as she did Jake took her hand to keep her safe as I walked over to the front door.

Did you like it. Review and comment