Chapter 6

Bella's pov

Once we all orbed to the manor I realised I orbed is outside of it instead of inside so I said alright kids when we get inside the house I need to you all stay in the living room and not to move do you all understand me and then both Chris, Melinda and Nessie said yes mommy we understand but then Wyatt started huffing and said but mom I want to help you and I said no and I mean that I don't want any of you helping me got that Wyatt and Wyatt said ok fine and I said alright good and then we all got out of the car.

Then I said alright let's go and so then we all walked up to the house and I opened the door and we walked inside and once we got inside I saw that nothing had changed I saw that my sisters had left everything the way that I had decorated it when grams died and I smiled at this and said thank you sisters and my kids looked at me and Melinda said mommy what's wrong and I said nothing baby I was just remembering the good memories I had living here and then Melinda smiled and said yeah auntie Prue kept on say no you would fight with her all the time.

So then I laughed and said yeah I would have and she would have always told me off and as I said that me and my kids all walked into the living room and the kids all sat on the couch and Chris said as I looked at my kids mommy be safe please and I said I will I always am and Wyatt said yeah right and I looked at him strongly and said Wyatt that's enough now the reason you aren't helping me is because I'm not willing to loose any of you again got that and Wyatt said yes mom I got it and I said good now all of you stay in this room and then once I said that I walked out of the living room and I walked up the hall until I got to the stairs.

Then I walked up the stairs and then I walked past all the bedrooms and I walked past the 2 babies room and I almost cried seeing them knowing my sisters could be being hurt with the babies inside them but I just continued walking past the room until I got to the attic hallway and when I did I walked up the stairs and I walked until I got door of the attic and when I did I turned the key and I turned the nob and I opened the door and I walked into the attic.

Did you like it. Review and comment