1- 01082000 ?

Hey, Welcome to the World of Mag-iz.

I hope you enjoy my story 😊

"Hey you ! How much for her ?" an old man asked the slave merchant, named Billy.

Looking at the girl who is locked up in a cage, with other people of the same rank as her. All these people are slaves, dressed in the same way (an old brown fabric with holes for arms and head), they are dirty, poorly nourished and exhausted. All fight to stay awake because they know that if they close their eyes, it could be the last time they see the sky.

The sky, how they would dream of being like him, free without borders...

" 40 000 jewels, she is the youngest of my ranks, she is more expensive" The merchant replied, looking at the man as he takes out somes jewels from his pocket

"Here" said the old man, handing 40 000 jewels to the merchant.

Nodding, he got up and unlocked the cage and shouted " number 01082000 ! "

Slowly the younger walked out of the cage and stood next to Billy, looking down. "Listen brat! Here is your new master, listen to him and make a good impression ! He might come back and do business with me !"

Nodding the girl, followed the old man to a car "get in" her new master said as he opened the door for her. Getting into the car, on the passenger seat while the man walked into the driver's seat.

After a few minutes of silence, the man said " my name is Charles, I am a butler... I work for Mr Canovas and his family. He asked me to buy a new slave for you to work with the others in the construction of his new palace" he explained then turned to her for a second and added "what's your name ?"

Nodding at what he said the young girl opened her mouth and talked for the first time in years "I'm 01082000..." she said quietly, her voice hoarse from not using it.

Turning back toward the road, the man nods and focuses on it.

---------------------

After what seemed to be one hour later, Charles stopped the car and went out. Doing the same, 01082000 stood next to him, looking around, curiously.

"Welcome, here's your new home for mostly the rest of your life, you'll sleep with the other slaves in one of the containers, here's your bag, there you'll find a new set of clothe and a survival blanket. Here is Jimin she's your superior, you're gonna listen to what she says, If you disobey, she has the right to punish you, usually it's lashes, good luck and try to stay alive" once he said that he leaves her alone with the girl named Jimin, at least she has a name... 01082000 doesn't but she would love to have one.

Looking at her with a smirk Jimin asked her " what's your name ?"

"01082000" she replied quietly

Nodding, Jimin started to walk toward what seems to be a cabin then said "okay, so you hear the man, I'm the boss here. You're gonna follow and do everything I tell you if you don't want to die, no one's gonna notice if you die, so go change and you're gonna work with the trucks, you're gonna have to unload them" then she pushed her in the cabin where she could change " I want to see you working in five minutes so hurry up !"

--------------- time skip, because why not--------------

It has now been 6 months since 01082000 work here. She is exhausted, Jimin does not leave her alone for a minute, as soon as she has the opportunity she does everything to get her punished. Her body is now covered in scars, new and old.

Lifting the full loaded sack in her arms with all the remaining of her strength, she walked toward the pile of bags she's already unloaded earlier then did it again and again, and when the truck is empty, another full arrives, it doesn't stop. Looking around 01082000 can only admire the others, a large number of slaves have their powers activated, and this helps them in their work. She noticed that Jimin was mean to those who did not have their power yet, while she seems to leave the others alone. ( yes, everyone is born with a power but it can only be activated or provoked by someone)

She learned after 2 months that she was in Nanoh, a town in the south.

Lifting another bag and putting it once again on the other, 01082000 who is to focus on her task that she fails to notice a purple portal opened and 5 persons come out of it.

Not minding the commotion behind her she lifted another bag and walked toward the pile.

Smirking, one of the guys looked at her " guys she's here ! let's grab her !" he shouted, running toward 0108200, catching her attention. Looking up from her task, she see them running toward her direction, panicking she run in the other direction, where she can see Jimin lashing another slave.

Seeing her running toward her Jimin stopped, letting go of the other slave and glared at her "why are you running around ?! you should be working right now !" she shouted

Quickly, 01082000 pointed at the guys who were still running toward them. Raising her eyebrows Jimin asked in anger " who are they and why are they running on the grass ? We installed it yesterday !"

Stopping in front of them, one of the five boys exclaimed "you with the whip in your hands! Give us this girl !"

" hell no ! If I do that my boss will kill me and who do you think you are ? You are on a private domain so if you do not want to be in trouble with the Canovas family I suggest you leave the place or I call the security !" she shouted, showing her phone, already calling them

Laughing at her, the boys look at each other as one of them said "you're not scaring us you know ? we could take you and your security right here, they are weak"

" we'll not leave without this girl so hand her to us and we'll leave immediately ! without causing any trouble !" another boy added, walking toward them

Walking backward 01082000 bumped into a wall, Oh she's wrong, there's no wall here. Slowly turning her head she sees the first boy, smirking down at her with his arms crossed against his chest " you can't go anywhere"

Then he knocks her out by hitting her neck, this will leave a bruise for sure, wrapped tape around her hands, feet and mouth in case she wakes up and lifts her on his shoulder, with her head facing his back. "I've got her, let's go... SB opened the portal !" he ordered, not minding Jimin who was throwing everything she had to them hitting SB on the head with a big scoop, making the boy miss the right portal and opening another one instead.

Jumping in it with 01082000, the boy landed on a large table, looking around he mumbled "shit ! it's not the right one !" then his friends joined him with their hostage

"Hmm... I might have opened the wrong portal.."