18- another guest

Crossing her arms on her chest, Eunbi growls at the lead boy. "Who do you think you are ? attacking my–...our pack members behind our back"

Completely ignoring Eunbi, the lead boy looks at Chaeyeon as he retorts, pointing at her "I've been waiting for you to make your appearance. Yesterday you made me look weak in front of my alpha ! Now you need to pay for it !"

"Eunbi unnie, if you don't mind I'm going to take care of this one... you can have all the others if you want but this one is for me" Chaeyeon replied quietly, waiting for Eunbi response and as soon as the older one nods her head she starts to walk toward him dangerously slow while staring at him in the eyes.

But then she stops and looks behind him, she smiles softly at Chaewon who was looking at her tiredly, trying not to fall down. "you did great Chae, don't worry Eunbi and I got it now" she replied softly at Chaewon, who just looked at her, too exhausted to say anything.

"Are you ignoring me !!" the boy shouted angrily at her "I'll show you !" Then he ran toward her, his fist in the air, ready to hit her.

"Eunbi unnie !" Wonyoung cried as she looked at her Alpha, wanting her to free them since she can't move and the boys who are holding her are hurting her.

Turning her head toward her beta , Eunbi frowned as she looked at the boys' arms on her. "you should let them go if you don't want to be in more trouble than you already are" she said calmly, turning her body toward them

"why should we listen to you ? you're not our alpha" One of them replied making his friends nods in agreement

Sighing, Nako mumbled "wrong answer.. sorry not sorry in advance"

Scoffing at his answer, Eunbi walks toward them but not like Chaeyeon, she's faster as she glares at them "It wasn't a question" .

Opening her right hand, Eunbi shoots fire at them, careful to not hit her friends with it. Dodging her attack the boys release Minju, Nako, Yena and Wonyoung.

Running the girls hide behind Eunbi who quickly looks at them up and down to see if they are injured "don't worry unnie, we are not hurt. Their grip were just too tight maybe we'll have a bruise but that's all" Minju reassure her as she grabs Nako hand and hold it in hers

Nodding, Wonyoung turns her head to the side as she looks between what's happening with the rest of her friends. "Unnie, we should call the teachers.. it's getting out of hands"

– – – –

"U-Unnie..." Chaewon mumbled, trying to walk toward Chaeyeon, who shook her head at her, still dodging the latter weak punch

Frowning, Chaeyeon replied " don't Chae, I can handle it, don't worry he's not a big deal... you should go to the other or take a seat...."

"me ? I'm not a big deal ? I'll show you a big deal !" He shouted, trying to hit her but suddenly it's like he can't move "w-what .? What did you do to me !!! I can't move"

Confused, Chaeyeon replied "I didn't do anything.."

"It's normal, it's me" they hear a voice coming toward them but as Chaewon was about to turn around, she gets hit by a wave of dizziness, stumbles and falls backward. "Hey, easy" a familiar  voice says as she catches her, making Chaewon lean on her, her head on the latter's chest.

"Mrs Myoui.." she sighed, closing her eyes and faint in the omega's arms.

Struggling, the boy tried to hit Chaeyeon but couldn't "let me go!"