13- nice to meet you

Standing in front of the classroom door, Chaewon backed away slowly, trying to run away but as she was about to turn her body to run a hand quickly caught her by the back of her uniform "and where do you think you're going ?" Eunbi asked her, making her flinch at her voice and looking at her friend, she replied "I'm nervous... what if they don't like me ?" then she looks down, playing with her own hands

Taking, Chaewon's hands in hers, to stop her, Minju smiles at her as Yena said "don't worry Chae, Eunbi unnie is here to protect you if they don't like you !"

Causing the girls to look at her as Wonyoung said "Yah ! ducky unnie you shouldn't say something like that to her !" scolding the older as she gently hits her on the back of her head as she added "don't listen to her unnie, I'm sure they'll like you"

Nodding her head, Nako turns toward her and softly smiles at her

"don't be nervous Chaewon, our classmates are mostly kind" Eunbi said, letting Chaewon's uniform go and pushes her toward the door, letting her opens the door

Looking back at the girls, Chaewon replied anxiously "yeah I know but ... it's my first time in a class" her hand on the door handle

Shaking her head at the older's antic, Minju smiles at her, puts her hand on the older shoulder then whispered "don't worry unnie, we're just behind you.. you're not alone"

Staring in her eyes, Chaewon opens her mouth to say something when someone speaks from behind them "come on girls, it's time, I don't want to start the lesson late"

Turning around the girls are greeted by their teacher, Wendy, smiling at them "Chaewon-ah, I know you must be nervous and it's okay, it's your first day but if you're not ready you can still go back to your unit's dorm" she said softly, opening the classroom's door and gesturing at the students to quietly sit down

"Guys, today me and a few of your classmates are delighted to introduce Chaewon, our new student." Wendy introduced Chaewon, as she gestures her to come in with her friends

Softly pushing the latter inside, Eunbi enters the room with her pack behind her and Chaewon infront of her.

As the pack enters the room, some students whistle at the sight of the new hot girl earning a warning growl from Eunbi and surprisingly Minju. " the whistling you keep it to yourself !" Wendy growled at her students for their unacceptable behavior.

"Mrs Son ! Who is this fine lady ?" Jimin asked their teacher

Looking at them, Wendy rolled her eyes as she answered them " like I said before, when you where whistling like a dog, this is Chaewon, so guys please welcome her correctly and treat her well"

"who's pack is she from ? or is she available ?" Bambam asked, smirking on his seat with his arms crossed against his chest.

Looking at the girls, Wendy hesitates to answer since she doesn't know if Chaewon is a part of their pack or not.

"She's my new Beta, so hands off boys" Eunbi growls at them, putting her arm around the latter's shoulder

Smiling, Chae Won stares at Eunbi, she's a Beta ? Eunbi wants her in her pack as a Beta...like Wonyoung.

"Perfect, so since she's a part of your pack, she'll sit next to you Eunbi, she's in your charge in class.. at least in mine. You can sit down girls, class will start, but before I have an announcement to make." Wendy instructed them, pointing at their desks as they followed her instruction and sat down in their respective seats with Chae Won between Eunbi and a girl with short black hair. Who smiles at her, and waves shyly, "welcome to K-academy, it's nice to meet you, hope we can be friends" the girl replies, before quickly looking back away as they hear a warning growl from the long hair girl sitting beside her.