17- Saved !?

"Bye Chaeyeon unnie, see you after school !" The girls waved at the vampire as they left to go to school.

Turning back inside the house, Chaeyeon looked around as she mumbled " okay... so for today, I need to see Mrs Park ... and I could clean this house... it's not dirty but everything is everywhere..I could go shopping too..they don't have a lot of foods supplies plus I need blood "

For 2 hours, Chaeyeon, with her supernatural speed, cleaned the house. Every floor was clean, she even got all the guests rooms ready in case someone needed to stay and it wasn't planned.

Once she's done, Chaeyeon gets ready to head out. But as she was about to leave, someone knocked on the door.

Opening it, Chaeyeon was greeted by her sister "unnie ! How are you ?"

"I'm fine and you Chaer? Do you want to come in ?" Chaeyeon propose her, stepping aside to let her in

Shaking her head, Chaeryeong replied "no no, I came here because I want you to meet my friends.. and we can go shop for some blood"

"Why not, I was going to shop for them and I, plus I have some time before they're back" Chaeyeon agreed as she grabbed her bag and locked the door "let's go meet your friends !" Then she grabs Chaeryeong's hand.

In class,

The girls were quietly listening to Mr Kim as he taught his lesson. When someone knocks on the door, interrupting their class. Opening the door the teacher asked "Jennie ?"

"sorry to bother you while you're in class but I'm giving the guests a tour so I would like to show them your class if you don't mind "jennie respond

Nodding her head, Namjoon stepped aside and let them come inside "so here we are in a math class, taught by Mr Kim. Students, this is our guest,The Commander of Hond Base and some of his subordinates, please welcome them warmly" Jennie presents them to the class as the guest looks around the class.

"unnie.. What's the Hond base ?" Chaewon whispered at Eunbi curiously, her eyes not leaving the guests

Turning her head briefly toward her beta, Eunbi looked back toward the guests as she answered, " It is a military base located in the south, famous for their shooting skills and for the exceptional physical condition that their recruits have... in other words they're some of the best."

Fascinated, Chaewon stares at them "I never saw a gun..."she wondered " where I was living they just had their powers, they never used guns..a whip from time to time but nothing more"she shrugged her shoulder

Frowning Winter who was sitting next to her, looked at her curiously "what are you talking about, did someone hurt you at home ?" she asked her new friend, worried for her. Making Karina look at them as she senses Winter's emotion

Shaking her head, Chaewon answered her "nothing to be worried about Winter, don't worry..but thanks"she smiled shyly at her

"by the way Eunbi, there's a rumor about your pack ...that you have a powerful new member" Karina says curiously at her friend

Smiling, Eunbi replied "yeah, her name is Chaeyeon, she's a vam–" she was cut off by Jennie who said " by the way Eunbi, you need to go see Jihyo and Irene after class please. ... We'll go and continue our visit" Then jennie and the soldiers left the class.

Clapping his hands, Namjoon looks back at his students and asks them ,as he opens his book and looks at his note, "Okay, let's resume our lesson... who can tell me what I was talking about ? Jared ?"