14- Vampire ?

Eunbi's pack were in their living room waiting for a teacher for Chaewon to have her reading and writing lesson. "Eunbi unnie how did you meet Mrs Jihyo and Mrs Myoui ?" Chaewon asked her

Looking up from her book, Eunbi smiled at her as she answered, " I saw Mina unnie for the first time when I was 4 since she's the one who unlocked my gift. As for Jihyo unnie, she was the one who trained me... I have known her since then, and I really met Mina unnie when Jihyo unnie introduced me to her pack as Mina is one of her omegas.. "

Smiling at her, Chaewon asked another question " How many pack members does she have ?"

"8" Eunbi answered at the same time as another voice replied "8" making them look toward the door where they saw Minju with Jihyo, who were smiling at them.

"8 ? That's a lot isn't it ?" Chaewon asked again as she added "you're super strong then"

" Strong ? I wouldn't call myself strong, it's just that ... the more a pack has members, the stronger the Alpha is or can become strong when she/he fully trusts her/his pack and her/his pack trusts her/him, and in my case it's both.. " Jihyo informs her, sitting beside her as she sets some books on the table'' Let's start then, today we'll just read. Here I brought you this book, Eunbi learned to read with this one too" Eunbi looks at them in confusion as she asks the latter "I did ?"

Jihyo nods in response and open the first page "let's start, our objective for today is for you to recognize the letters and the sounds"

After the lesson

"good, good. I think we'll end it for today... you did great, Chae" Jihyo encouraged her, tapping her on the shoulder affectionately, making the cub smile at her compliment. Getting up the older Alpha, point at the book then say " look, I'll let you keep this book, so you can practice on your own or with the help of the other I'm sure they'll help you if you ask them..."As she goes to leave, the latter turn back as she says "Ah yes, I have something to ask Eunbi."

Walking in the living room, the pack sits on the couch as Eunbi looks at her sister figure and asks "what can I help you with, unnie ?"

"How many rooms do you have ?" Jihyo asks her, crossing her arms on her chest

After counting them in her head, Eunbi responds with "we have ... 12 rooms if I'm not mistaken...why ?"

"And how many are free ?" Jihyo asks her again

Frowning, Eunbi answered her " 5...
5 rooms are free..."

Nodding, Jihyo uncrosses her arms as she looks at her with a gentle look as she asks "I am asking you this because we are short on rooms ... we are hosting a sort of clan next week.. if everything goes well.. we should gain some students and other things important for the school. We need it to go well. That's why I am asking you this, I know everything will go well if I let someone stay with you... if you're alright with it of course since they'll be on your territory .."

Sighing, Eunbi sits next to a sleeping Wonyoung, thinking about how to answer her "unnie... if I agree to welcome them... I'll have to set some rules.. on who can come or what they can't do.." then she hugs her sleeping beta who only lean on her in her sleep

"What are your rules ?" Jihyo asks her

Looking around her at her pack, Eunbi replied " I want only girls, no boys. I prefer if no Alpha sleeps here. And if we see one of them looking through our stuff they are out"

Nodding "I agree with you, I'll personally be the one to select who will stay with you and to tell them your rules, so don't worry...thanks for agreeing, I'll inform you more on this when we have some information on who and when exactly they are coming. See you in class girls"