16- we have 2 Alpha ?

Entering the dorms, the girls let Chaeyeon carry Eunbi inside. "Come, I'll show you the way to Eunbi unnie room.. then to yours"

Nodding her head, the vampire follows the omega and the beta. 

Looking around, Chaeyeon takes in her new dorm. Spacious, was the word who first came to her head.

"unnies ? everything alright ? Did you find Chaewon unnie ?" She hears a voice asked as they walk in the living room "Unnie ! you're back, where were you ?" the voice continued, not seeing Chaeyeon behind her with her Alpha in her arms.

Nodding her head, Chaewon replied "I got lost but everything is alright, we'll explain everything to you tomorrow when Eunbi unnie is awake"

Confused, Wonyoung responded with "awake ? Eunbi unnie ?"

Pointing behind the latter, Minju softly said "Wonyoung, this is Chaeyeon.. she help us and now is apart of our pack"

Bowing politely, Wonyoung introduced herself to the older one "Nice to meet you... I'm Wonyoung, the second beta of our pack"

Smiling at her, Chaeyeon just inclines her head as she too introduces herself to the younger "I'm Lee Chaeyeon, alpha... nice to meet you".

Looking at the older one with her eyes widen, Wonyoung suttured "A-Alpha ? we have ...what ?" . Patting the younger one's head, Minju replied "don't worry, we'll explain everything to you tomorrow, for now let's get some sleep"

Nodding her head, Chaewon takes Wonyoung's hand and drag her upstair but then stop "Minju.. where is Chaeyeon unnie going to sleep ?"

"In the same floor as Nako, there is a room ready for emergency it can become your room unnie" Minju explained as she looks at Chaeyeon at the end to see her answer

"it's okay with me, just show me the way to Eunbi's room then mine" Chaeyeon replied, as she smiles at them

Chaeyeon then follows the three younger upstairs as the girls guide her to Eunbi's room on the second floor. She lays the older one on the bed and follows Wonyoung as the younger excitedly shows the latter the way to her new room with her luggage that Chaewon gave back.

While Minju and Chaewon stay with Eunbi to put her in pajamas.

"Nako unnie is sleeping right now but she's on your floor in front of your room.. you'll meet her tomorrow... Unnie, are you going to school ? Because we have class tomorrow afternoon" Wonyoung ask the latter as she opens the bedroom for Chaeyeon

Shrugging her shoulder, the Alpha replied "not tomorrow for sure but since I am now in your pack... I may need to, yeah, I'll see with Mrs Park tomorrow" Admiring her room, Chaeyeon puts her luggage on the floor near the desk as she looks through the window to the garden

"If you want, tomorrow I can show you the rest of the house... We have 3 floors just for the bedrooms and a floor for extra clothes, sport and fun... you already saw the living room and kitchen...sorry I'm rambling..." Wonyoung muttered as she bow her head

Smiling at her, Chaeyeon walks toward her and pats her on the head as she says "don't worry, and I'll be happy to see the rest of the house with you. But for now, I think it's best if you go to sleep, you have school tomorrow"

Nodding her head, Wonyoung grinned at her as she headed to the door. Once in front of it she stops and turns back "see you tomorrow unnie, good night" then she leave the older one alone and goes to her room to sleep

Time skip, in the morning,

Opening her eyes, Eunbi looks around confused. How did I get back here ? and what happened yesterday ? After a while, Eunbi shrugging her shoulders as she can't remember, she gets up and walks out of her room toward the bathroom to get ready. Stopping in front of the mirror, Eunbi frowned as she touched her neck. What ? Since when do I have this ?