4- you're not alone anymore

Once Chaewon is done with her shower, she opens the bathroom door and looks around. Not knowing what to do she stays at the door and waits for someone to come and get her. Sitting down she waits, she's tired but she doesn't know if she has the right to sleep.

After a few minutes she sees Wonyoung come from the side where Chaewon doesn't know where it goes. So she quickly got up.

"Unnie ? you're done ? you know you don't have to wait for us, you're free to do whatever you want and you're free to go where you want to" Wonyoung said "let's join the others, the dinner is done. I hope you'll like Eunbi's unnie samgyeopsal, it's delicious" she said, dragging Chaewon to the kitchen where they can see Minju and Eunbi setting the table.

Suddenly you can hear the front door open and then close. "I'm here !" someone shouted, scaring Chaewon as she hides behind the person closest to her who happens to be Minju at this time.

"Ah Nako you're here, let's eat !" Minju exclaimed as soon as she sees her friends pointing at the table

"Nako unnie, let me introduce you to Chaewon unnie, she's gonna stay with us for a little while" Wonyoung said as she pointed at Chaewon

"Hello, I'm Nako...nice to meet you Chaewon" Nako introduced herself as she entered the living room, putting her bag on the floor and smiling at her, earning a nod and a bow as a 'nice to meet you' from Chaewon.

"she's not very talkative" Minju answered as she sees Nako confused look

Entering the kitchen once again Eunbi take a dish and puts the diner on the table, then looks up

"Oh ? your hairs are still wet Chae, wait here I'll get you another towel to dry them" Eunbi said as she heads to the bathroom and comes back with a towel. Once in front of her, she delicately puts the towel on her hair and helps her to dry them "here, it's better...if you stay with wet hair you may get sick. Now let's eat"

The girls are now sitting together, Wonyoung and Nako are sitting together in front of Minju and Chaewon while Eunbi is at the head of the table.

"you're not eating ?" Minju asked Chaewon as she saw the latter not touching her plate. Getting the attention of the others

"I can assure you Chaewon unnie, Eunbi unnie food is delicious. There is no poison in it." Wonyoung said

"you need to eat, you're too skinny" Eunbi softly said

The action Chaewon did, shocked the other three and a bit Nako, slowly she opened her mouth and whispered "w-we are Wednesday...we're a-allowed to eat on Tuesday, Saturday and Monday o-only"

They stay mouth wide open, after a few seconds the girls snap back and come back to earth "you have the voice of an angel.." Minju said softly, she's happy to hear her talk... after 5 hours of silence she finally said something "but you can eat Chae, here you are allowed to eat 3 times a day"

" 3 t-times a day ? ... i-it's a l-lot" she stuttered, looking down at her plate

" that's not a lot Chaewon unnie, that's normal" Nako said, trying to explained how things work

"normal ?" she asked, confused this time she didn't sutter, more at ease

"Just to please us, eat, if you want we can talk about what you think is normal and what is really normal, okay ?" Minju proposed her, nodding Chaewon grabbed a forks and slowly started to eat, her eyes widen as she tastes it

"Do you like it ?" Eunbi asked her, seeing her reaction.

Nodding rapidly, Chaewon hurried to eat everything. Never in her life has she eaten something so good.