♡ Chapter 17 ♡

Princess y/n was in the library since  prince jungkook , jimin and Generals had some training.

Then Hejin came amd bowed. "Your highness King Jeon and Queen Jeon has decided to have a ball dance in this palace."
Princess y/n kept the book aside and smiled.
"Oh what should I wear?" Said the princess and pouted.
"Something magnificent because other royals also going to attend" said  Hejin.
"Oh really ?" Princess y/n asked.
"Yes princess , it is on Saturday. "Hejin replied with a grin.
"Why are you so excited?" Princess y/n asked while laughing.
"Because you are attending your first ball dance with prince jungkook. You always used to dance with your father this is the first time you are going to dance with another man. And it is prince jungkook's first ball dance too." Hejin replied.
"Appa is coming?" asked princess y/n.
"No princess King Lee has sent a massage, telling that he can't attend this ball because he is busy" said Hejin.
"Oh okay " pouted princess y/n.
"Come on don't be sad ,you have your handsome fiance with you" Hejin cooed at her.
"Ok, since its prince jungkooks first ball I have to wear something more beautiful but also simple."princess y/n said while thinking.
"I know the perfect one " said Hejin while clapping her hands.
"You know?"princess y/n asked.
"Yes, don't worry about that. I will tell the royal tailor to make matching clothes for prince jungkook." Hejin replied.
"Okay " princess y/n gave a bright smile.
"And princess y/n I heard that King Jeon asked prince jungkook to send a very important letter to the King of Daegu by tomorrow" said Hejin.
"Oh really that's good, it will make him feel important." Said princess y/n.
" I will be busy tomorrow because the guests are visiting the palace from tomorrow. "Hejin told the princess.
"Its ok you have your own duties" princess y/n said while nodding.
"I don't think prince jungkook will come to the dinner since he is working. Why don't we go and make something for him and ask him to eat in his room?" Said Hejin with a smile.
"That's a great idea. Thanks you Hejinne " princess y/n hugged her.
"Ok ok lets go" said Hejin while hugging her back.
"Yes mom" princess y/n joked.

Then they both went to the royal kitchen.

Some maids were working they bowed to princess y/n