♡ Chapter 48 ♡

Three days later
______________________________________

Princess y/n got up from the bed. But she couldn't find prince jungkook.
"He must me busy. He is the crown prince after all" princess y/n pouted and did her morning routine.

Princess y/n was in her room all the day. She was bored to death. King  Lee was with King Jeon. Prince jungkook was nowhere to be found. So princess y/n decided to go and find him.

She got out from her bed room and walked through the corridor. She saw General Taehyung and Prince jimin walking towards her; talking while laughing.

"Hello prince jimin, Hello General Taehyung." Princess y/n smiled at them. They looked at each other before greeting her back.
"Hello princess y/n" they said together.
"Did you perhaps saw prince jungkook? I can't find him anywhere" Princess y/n asked innocently.
"Oh he was in th--" prince jimin slapped his hand over General Taehyung's mouth.
"He was- he was busy. Bye princess y/n. It was nice to have a talk with you" prince jimin said while dragging General Taehyung away and General Taehyung was waving at her sheepishly.

"What just happened" princess y/n pouted and turned around.
"Aahhh you sacred me" said princess y/n whlie putting her hand on her chest dramatically.
"So you are afraid of your own big brother?" General yoongi said while smirking.
"Nope but perhaps you must know where  prince jungkook is. General Taehyung and prince jimin didn't say where  he is." Princess y/n pouted.

General yoongi was looking at her with a soft smile on his face. "Why are you searching for him?"

"I am bored" said princess y/n.
"Okay why don't you come with me and enjoy some music? After that we can go find prince jungkook. What do you think?" Asked General yoongi while smiling at her.
"Okay then let's go" said princess y/n and followed General yoongi.

Time skip

Princess y/n had so much fun with General yoongi. He played his grand piano for her and princess y/n sang along with it.

General yoongi showed her his own work which was know as "seesaw" it was a masterpiece. Princess y/n couldn't find words to describe it's beauty. General yoongi even sang that song with his low masculine voice.

Little did princess y/n know that the whole castle heard her angelic voice.
______________________________________

The sun was setting but princess y/n still couldn't find prince jungkook. General yoongi suggested her to go to the northern part of the castle. Princess y/n was scared to go alone so General yoongi followed her.

When she reached the outside garden of the northern part of the castle princess y/n turned to General yoongi. "It's already dark do you think we can find him in here?"

But General yoongi was no where to be found. "General yoongi?" Princess y/n whispered with wide eyes. She was standing in the outside garden of the northern part of the castle all alone. She couldn't find any guard or a single maid. She has never visited this part of the castle. Princess y/n was scared. Her heart almost jumped out from her chest when the door closed with a loud thud. She couldn't see anything clearly because of the darkness.

"General yoongi?" Princess y/n whispered again while trying to hold her tears. She stood there for few minutes while looking around then a bright light cought her eyes. She gathered all the courage in her and blinked her tears away. And started walking towards it. Because she didn't had any other choice.

Princess y/n walked until she found a small foot path along the lake. And there were lanterns hung on the trees in the both sides of the foot path. A sweet scent filled in princess y/n's nose holes. Then princess y/n realised that that trees were lilac trees.