♡ Chapter 50♡

Four years later
______________________________________

King Jeon passed the throne to prince jungkook after five months of his wedding. He wanted to spend the rest of his life freely after working for his kingdom for years.
King Lee was living in Busan almost every day but he travelled around the world with King Jeon. Enjoying the rest of his life.
King jungkook sent General Jackson and Commander eun-woo to Seoul to take care of there business. But they didn't forget to visit Busan whenever they can.
______________________________________

"I came to save you my princess" General Taehyung said dramatically while waving his fake sword. "No I am going to save her first" General hoseok said dramatically pulling out his fake sword. Then they both started battling with each other.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" someone; who was hiding under the bed roared loudly before jumping out from his hiding place.

"Grrrrrrrrrrr" prince jimin who was wearing a dragon costume growled again loudly

"Grrrrrrrrrrr" prince jimin who was wearing a dragon costume growled again loudly. He moved his hand made weird faces trying to act scary.

"Come onnnn" a little feminine voice was heard. She was laying on the couch whole time acting sleeping.

"Come on uncle hobi, come on uncle Taetae you should kill the dragon first." Thet little feminine voice scolded them. "Hey dragon" a little finger was pointed at prince Jimin. "Eat both of them, they cheated" the little voice demanded. "As you wish my princess" the dragon went crazy and started chasing the heroes. General Taehyung and General hoseok acted hurt before, running around the room while screaming. Prince jimin jumped on them and growled again. General Taehyung and General hoseok acted like dead. "Come here my dragon I will give you a kiss" small hands were in the air telling prince jimin to scoop up. Prince jimin smiled and walked towards the little girl and took her into his arms. Then the girl placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Come on I need a kiss too." General Taehyung and General hoseok started whining. Still laying on the floor.
"No, no only uncle chim chim gets a kiss because he didn't cheat. Next time kill the dragon first. That's how it happens in the story. Isn't it mummy?" The little girl ran to Queen y/n who was sitting in the bed while holding her one year old son and talking with princess y/b/f/n.

 Isn't it mummy?" The little girl ran to Queen y/n who was sitting in the bed while holding her one year old son and talking with princess y/b/f/n