♡ Chapter 42 ♡

Flash back~

"Why jungkook? don't you trust me? So you don't trust my words now? Didn't I told you that I will be on your side no matter what? Don't you trust my love towards you jungkook?"
Prince jungkook was shocked. He quickly hugged princess y/n tightly while shooking his head rapidly. "No No No I trust you" he was screaming inside.

"I trust you".

Princess y/n's eyes widen "What did you just said?". Princess y/n asked while tearing up again.
"Please my prince say it again." Princess y/n cupped prince jungkook face with her both hands with pleading eyes, while rubbing her thumb on his cheek.

"I-i trust you" prince jungkook whispered again while shuttering. Prince jungkook's eyes wide.
He repeated " I trust you more than my life." He almost whispered, but who cares.
Princess y/n burst into tears. She started crying even harder while sobbing loudly. Prince jungkook Started panicking again.
"W-hy why are you crying" he tried his best to speak without shuttering.
Princess y/n shooked her head while chuckling. Still tears were streaming down from her eyes. "I'm just so happy" princess y/n said while sobbing loudly. "Sorry" princess y/n whispered, trying to hold her tears.
"I-i can talk?" Prince jungkook looked like a lost puppy. Princess y/n nodded her head with a smile while wiping her tears.
She looked up and found prince jungkook smiling at her. His eyes were shining brightly.
Prince jungkook pulled princess y/n to a long, deep kiss. They both pulled away while smiling at each other.
"Oh you must be tried" said princess y/n. She quickly laid on the bed and spread her hands signalling prince jungkook to come near.
Prince jungkook quickly crawled into her embrace and hugged her waist protectively.
"You sing for me?" Prince jungkook asked innocently. Princess y/n nodded her head and began to sing until prince jungkook fell asleep.

End of the flash back
______________________________________

Present
______________________________________

"IF YOU ARE DONE PRINCE JUNGHYUNG LET ME PRESENT MY EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU TO THE ROYAL COURT."
Prince jungkook's strong, deep voice roared through the royal court, sending shivers down their spine.
All the people in the royal court were shocked.
Even General's jaw dropped. People started whispering to each other. King Jeon and Queen Jeon were speechless.
Prince jungkook turned to prince junghyung, he looked shocked and scared at the same time.
Prince jungkook smirked at him.

General Taehyung also started smirking at prince junghyung