♡ Chapter 32 ♡

Next day morning
______________________________________

General Taehyung went to his room before princess y/n wake up. He sent a letter to prince jungkook and did his morning routine.

When he got back to princess y/n's room she was combing her hair while sitting near her dressing table.

"What are we going to do today?" Asked princess y/n.
"I have a battle with other warriers in the evening remember? But we can do whatever you what until 12.30 " General Taehyung said while looking at the clock.

"Okay then, let's go to my big brother's music room." Said princess y/n while walking out from her room.
"Big brother?" General Taehyung looked at her.
"I mean General yoongi" princess y/n said while giggling.
"Ah okay. Princess y/n can I ask something from you?"asked General Taehyung while rubbing the back of his neck.
Princess y/n stopped " What is it Tae?" she looked at him.
"Can you address me like that too" he looked down while blushing.
"You mean brother?" Asked princess y/n with a smile.
General Taehyung nodded his head like a small kid. Princess y/n chuckled at his cuteness.
"Sure thing brother" she said and smiled at him cutely.
He looked at her with wide eyes "Is that okay with you?" He asked. His big eyes were shining brightly.
"Yes brother. Let's go." Princess y/n started walking towards the music room. General Taehyung followed her with a shy smile on his face. But suddenly he stopped. "Are you sure it is okay with him?" He said. "He told me that I am always welcome. So come onnnn. You even have to practice for the battle." Princess y/n started whining.
"Ok ok let's go. But I don't need to practice because I am one of the greatest worrier in this kingdom." He put his hands on his hips proudly.
"I know" said princess y/n and pulled him to the music room with her.
______________________________________

They both entered the room. "So what kind of instrument can you play?" Princess y/n asked curiously. "Me? I can play any instrument." He scoffed and walked towards a violin.

He took it and placed it on his shoulder. He had a serious face.

 He had a serious face

He started playing it. He was really really bad at it. But he was enjoying himself. He looked at princess y/n with a smile. Princess y/n smiled at him awkwardly.

 Princess y/n smiled at him awkwardly