♡ Chapter 49 ♡

"Hyung take this and pass this to princess y/n don't come back without a reply" prince jungkook said General Seokjin while giving a piece of paper.

"Don't come back without a reply? DON'T COME BACK WITHOUT A REPLY?" General Seokjin screamed.

"How many times I went to princess y/n's chambers to give your love letters today huh?" He shouted while throwing his hands to the air.

"All most thirty six times" said General Namjoon and earned a death glare from General Seokjin. General Namjoon looked away while coughing loudly.

"I can go" said prince jimin with hopeful eyes.
"No Thank you hyung if I send you there you will flirt with princess y/b/f/n for hours and I will die waiting here." Prince jungkook said to prince jimin.

"Oh come onnnnnnnnn" prince jimin said while falling on to the chair but instead he fell down from the chair.

"If you want to go and meet princess y/b/f/n just go" said General hoseok teasing prince jimin.

Prince jimin poked his tongue while getting up.

"Please jin hyung. You are the only one I can trust please" prince jungkook started whining.

"Come on kook how dare you to think that we will read your love letters; we will never do that. But i can't promise." Said General Taehyung dramatically but whispered the last part. Prince jungkook rolled his eyes and turned to General Seokjin with puppy eyes.

"I have been doing this for a week now" General Seokjin sighed loudly. He snatched the letter from prince jungkook's hand and whispered "Seokjin you will be free just wait till the evening" before walking towards princess y/n's room. Prince jimin quickly started to follow him.
______________________________________

Yeah it's been a week since prince jungkook proposed to princess y/n. After that they were kept in different rooms telling that they can't meet until their wedding. Prince jungkook was totally annoyed but he had to respect their traditions.

Princess y/b/f/n visited Busan two days after the proposal. Princess y/b/f/n stayed at princess y/n's room because she didn't wanted to leave her bestfriend alone.

And most of the royals from different kingdoms visited Busan the day before yesterday and yesterday.
______________________________________

General Seokjin knocked the door. Then he heard tiny foot steps running towards the door.
"Oh hello hello General Seokjin it is a pleasure to see you again." Princess y/n smiled at him. "Prince jungkook asked me to pass this to you my princess" he said with a small smile on his face.
"Come inside" princess y/n took the paper and walked towards the table. General Seokjin walked towards the couch and fell to it while closing his eyes.

Prince jimin cleared his throat and General Seokjin peeked while opening his left eye. When he saw prince jimin flirting with princess y/b/f/n he rolled his eyes and closed his eye again.

Princess y/n was giggling while reading the latter. "What is it?" Princess y/b/f/n ran to princess y/n. Princess y/n showed the letter while blushing madly. "He had wrote you a poem? Ohhhhh how cute" princess y/b/f/n started fangirling over the letter.

Princess y/n took a piece of paper and started writing back. Prince jimin walked beside General Seokjin and sat beside him. "Hyung don't you think that I should learn to write poems too."

"Go ask help from hoseok" General Seokjin said while folding his hand on his chest.

"I can't believe jungkook is getting married in the evening." Prince jimin said with a smile on his face.