Bring the Rogers Police Handcuffs - romanogers | Single Chapter

Strangely the vehicle was silent which was not normal given the person being taken to the Westview police station.

Steve was nervous. It was not uncommon to have to go to the Red Room to end a fight, let alone bring the owner of the establishment arrested, but today something was different.

Natasha smiled at him in the rearview mirror and he soon looked away to the road but his attention was turned to her when she moved, crossing her legs showing more of her thighs covered by fishnets.

" We'll soon be at Rogers Police Station, don't cause an accident on the way."

Trying not to look at Natasha, he continued on his way.

When they arrived he took her to the sheriff's office where he, looking in disgust, filled out the police report against his daughter.

Once the paperwork was done he took her to the last cell that was right in front of the security cameras.

- You're trouble Romanoff. - Steve commented as he locked her in the cell.

- A very beautiful problem Rogers. - She gave him a wink.

- I don't understand how a nightclub owner can get into as much injury as you.

- It's because I like your handcuffs. - She said with a mischievous smile.

Steve blushed and walked away. He wasn't very comfortable with the flirtations he was getting from the blonde tonight.

Sitting in front of the cameras he saw Natasha sit on the small mat that was on a bench on the wall and lay down with her hands behind her head.

Sheriff Fury stopped in front of Steve and without much explanation said he was leaving and that Steve would be on duty with Phil.

Steve was surprised because Coulson always slept on duty.

Before leaving Fury went to the cell where Natasha was and said something to her, too low for Steve to hear, Natasha said something and smiled at the delegate who even left with a small smile on her face.

When the door closed Steve was sure he was alone with Natasha and something was wrong.

Phil Coulson was passed out practitioner at his desk, oddly enough there were no other inmates that Saturday night.

Just him and Natasha.

***

Steve was absentmindedly reading a book when he looked up at the security cameras. He got up suddenly, startled, and ended up knocking over the chair he was sitting in, making a loud noise that echoed through the police station.

Natasha stopped what she was doing and looked directly at the camera smiling as if she knew she had caught Steve's attention.

Steve was transfixed looking at the image of Natasha on the screen. She was wearing only a garter belt. Her clothes were lying on the floor and she was lying on the mat with her legs apart touching.

Her right hand was between her legs touching her pink bud while the other massaged her breasts.

As if more excited to know that she had captured Steve's attention, she began to touch herself with more haste and to moan louder without fear.

She had noticed that the precinct was empty and was aware that Coulson slept like a rock.

Looking at her Steve was getting excited and tempted to go to the blonde's cell and keep her company.