Like Cat And Dog × evansson | Part 1

Scarlett had passed the Bar Exam and started working in the office just days before Christopher was due to return.

Stan Lee decided to give them a combined party, honoring Christopher's success
and Scarlett's new position.

Scarlett had been at the party for nearly two hours and was more than ready to leave. She had already been drinking and eating and was not so keen to celebrate, she just wanted to get home and then get ready for work.

However, her boss asked her to wait for her stepson to arrive, as he was eager to introduce them. She agreed, considering it was the least she could do for her boss, but it was getting a bit
angry at how late her son was.

Being late for the celebration itself was a sign of incompetence for Scarlett and a selfish disrespect for anyone who cared enough to celebrate their accomplishments.

She was ready to flee through the back door when Stan finally came to her. In a way, she was a little excited to meet the legendary son of the boss, she had heard so many stories of his success in court, that
she couldn't help but be impressed. He was the master when it came to selecting the jury and she hoped she would be able to learn a lot from him.

- Chris just arrived. Stan grinned from ear to ear like a proud father. - I would like to finally introduce you to my son.

- Of course. She shook her head with a soft smile.

Chris Evans entered the party and grimaced at the sight of the assorted festive group of co-workers. This was the last place he wanted to be tonight, he had just got back to London, it had been less than three days and he wasn't in the mood to celebrate with his coworkers.

However, his father was adamant about the party and wouldn't take no for an answer, he was excited to introduce Chris to the new
lawyer he had hired.

Christopher couldn't care less about the new lawyer, all he wanted to do was go home and sleep. He had spent the past three days with large bottles of brandy, a buffet table, and Ana, a woman who occasionally had sex. He dragged himself out of bed to come here tonight, but he was hungover, exhausted and depleted of all bodily fluids.

He hadn't taken more than a step inside when he saw the group of drunken secretaries heading toward him. moaned in
disappointment, he was long gone and had almost forgotten about the gang of boring women. For years they had chased him, like hungry vultures circling their prey, and he knew just by their eyes that his yearlong absence had made no difference. He made a move in the opposite direction, ready to leave when he heard his father's voice. He cursed under his breath before turning and walking to where his father was standing.

- Christopher Evans this is Scarlett Johansson. Stan's face lit up with pleasure as he presented him with pride and joy to her ward.

Chris looked over to see the woman his father had praised since his internship. He was surprised she was so young, her father had mentioned that she had graduated too early, but he had no idea how much. The way her father spoke of her, Christopher had assumed she had been in the business longer.

She was probably no more than six feet tall, had blond hair that hung just below her shoulders, her eyes were green and had a mischievous glint.

Chris noted that she had a wonderful body too, the woman had a lot of curves that would make a man get lost easily, a pair of breasts he wondered if they were natural and a majestic mouth.

Like the big asshole he was, he frowned thinking a woman like that should be on a magazine cover and not dealing with judges.

- Excuse me a moment. - Stan said, seeing the frown on his oldest son Robert's face as he held a large envelope.