The Baby Is Not Baby - romanogers | Part 2

The still warm bodies weren't ready to part so with Natasha still on her lap Steve walked into the apartment.

His penis was still inside her and soon he started to harden again, noticing that Natasha started to contract her vagina.

Steve stopped just inside the doors and felt Natasha squeezing him like a hot, wet fist. He closed his eyes and moaned, throwing his head back.

Natasha took the free path and started kissing, licking and sucking the blonde's neck. One of her hands rested on his shoulder while the other played with his nipples.

She pulled back a little to look at his neck and saw some parts begin to take on a reddish hue.

- I think someone will leave here marked. - she said.

Steve opened his eyes and looked at her, his blue eyes going dark, he squeezed her thighs and started walking across the living room of the apartment. He stopped in front of a mirror and placed her on the floor soon turning her back to him and facing the mirror.

He looked at the marks on her neck in the mirror's reflection and laughed.

Steve forced Natasha's body forward, she supported her hands on the small wooden furniture that was in front of her but Steve took her left leg and placed her on the furniture.

She supported herself as much as possible on the mobile, Steve felt her entrance with his cock and in a quick movement he was all in at once.

- Oh! - Natasha screams in a mixture of pleasure and pain for the force that is used in the penetration, she raises her head involuntarily and her leg slips off the furniture, falling heavily on the floor.

Steve holds her around the waist keeping her firmly on the ground, she leans shakily on the furniture and Steve looks at her afraid of having hurt her.

He stands there, waiting for Natasha to recover, for a few seconds they just hear their own breathing, they exchange glances at the reflection in the mirror.

- Did I hurt you...?

- Do it again. - she asks surprising him.

He laughs in a mischievous way, Natasha lifts her left leg supporting it again on the mobile and sticks her ass in preparation.

Steve responds to the redhead's request by leaving slowly, inch by inch. He pushes the member forward, all at once. The impact is so strong that Natasha's breasts bounce forward.

- Hmm! - Natasha moans loudly, her eyes closed enjoying the sensation.

Steve begins the thrusts fiercely, mercilessly, the joining of their bodies too wet from their apex in the elevator causing him to slide easily over her.

He curls a hand into the red locks and pulls at Natasha's face to lift himself up.

Steve moans low, closing his eyes for a moment and the redhead moans right then and starts to act. She rolls her hips and ass in sync with the penetration.

He lets go of the strands and holds her by the neck, his huge hands covering her entire throat.

Natasha continues to roll and he tightens his throat, she doesn't even try to control her moans and Steve realizes she's close again.

Minutes later Steve explodes inside her but continues to build up until she peaks as well.

He brings his hands to her breasts and crushes them between his fingers. Steve is still hard and penetrates her one more, two more, three more times and Natasha comes moaning his name.

***

By the time the two of them seemed to have finally had their fill of each other, the sun had already risen.

They even had energy for two rounds on the couch and one in the shower. Now they were lying together on her bed, her head resting on his chest and he was stroking her hair lightly.

Natasha turned to Steve and raised her head a little.

- I have a question for you. And you don't need to answer, but if you don't, it will be kind of an answer.

- Which is? he asked impatiently.

- Was it your first time since 1945? - She asked with a smile on her lips.

- Was it that bad?

Natasha looked at her red nail marks on his chest then at the marks on his neck and then turned her attention to his face.

- I did not say that!

- But that's what it sounded like you said.

- No, I didn't say any of that - she shook her head again - I just wondered if you had practice.

- Nobody needs to practice.

- Everyone needs to practice. - she sentenced.

- It wasn't my first time since 1945. I'm ninety-five years old, I'm not dead.

- I know that very well. She winked at him and leaned forward and captured his lips in a kiss.